Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.2

[DE]Rebecca

Yes we will fix this, I am not sure what build it will make it into but it will be fixed. Sorry.

I have confirmed that this should be in today's fix, please let me know if you find the drop rates to be continually skewed low.

That's fantastic news. Give the team our regards on all the hard work being done.

It's a rare gun that's the word :D

Yes, I want to ensure this 100% with the developers

DO NOT BEND TO THE WHINING! KEEP MORE WEAPONS AS REALLY REALLY RARE! We need at least some hard-to-obtain weapons that only dedicated players can acquire outside of the market to boast of whom got it first after lots of hours of effort or grinding.

Seer can be a first step - But the Cronus-bug-BP-drop% hindering it is the only problem so I hear. But, do not make Seer parts 'easier' to get to make it from Rare to Uncommon or common.

Gotta hotfix the hotfix!

- Fix for Clan Contact list UI becoming perma-highlighted and unresponsive on hover of offline members.

- Fix for Vampire Mode health degenerating too quickly to complete missions.

- Potential fix for those seeing negative resource values in their Clan dojo.

Can we Please have the audio level of the Lotus fixed so that we can hear her again without being ear-blasted by the sound of infested waste ambiance.  That would be awesome... well that and the bugs with Nova's wormhole disappearing instantly before we get to use it.

Uhh I don't know about you guys, but the Void raid within some of the secret rooms the doors perma closes behinds players trapping them inside so the loot is worthless (and yes the side doors don't even open), this glitch is not 100% but it happens enough, will there be a hot fix on this?