Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.2

[DE]Rebecca

Yes we will fix this, I am not sure what build it will make it into but it will be fixed. Sorry.

I have confirmed that this should be in today's fix, please let me know if you find the drop rates to be continually skewed low.

got barrel in first attempt, so id say it works now

2 runs later i got receiver

Edited by Auseil

WTF

I used 3 resurrection keys just to clear a simple nightmare mission on Mercury just because the health drain was too quick(9 per tick for 300 health) and there are not enough mob generation to refill health!!!

Did another Mercury run, this time M Prime:

Ferrite +77

Polymer Bundle +59

Detonite Ampule +1

Ferrite +76

Ferrite +95

Ferrite +83

Polymer Bundle +46

..........yeah.

0 Morphics. Out of 15 (These 7, plus the 8 I got out of the other mission).

Edited by Xylia

please lrn to type zomg. And then stop using the Acrid we know its op >.>

1. dont have the acrid 

2. if it makes u feal better ill start appologizing for quick typing and bad grammar

3. tht has little to do with my comment and have u used the sobek? do u even know how much dmg it does after armor? at 40 dmg it did 12 to grineer. y are u antagonizing me anyway? how could u possibly be ok with how low its dmg is?

Hi, I made a logo for the dojo with transparent background, and in the game there is a background showing up, and it's ruining it. We payed 150 Platinum for this, and we sent the image correctly. Will you fix this? Are others having this problem as well?

What about resource drops? Still seems like I'm getting only Gallium, Morphics, and other crap like that. I've had to buy salvage from the store just to build something. It's a bit annoying. 

ate least u can buy plat i stuck to steam wallet and i dont have a way to put money in it, i have a load of cash in my phone but because i a steam player i stuck with no way to buy plat :( (sorry the bad english)

vvampire drain still too dam high i could last about 1 more min it does not even feel or look like hp drian been nerfed at all only dmage gained form kills maybe increased abit, is stupid time gives u 5min which is mor ethen enough. is more about luck now if u cna do nightmare, if you get time nightmare is possible to complete if you get vampire is nearly 100% impossible trying to solo.

you always get a drop from raptor if every one shoots raptor and no one dies

Save the conspiracy theories. If you are going to make stuff up make it silly. Say:

If you want ot get it to drop you need to sacrifice a goat to the elder gods, Wait 4 hours camping the contested boss while you have your entire clan glitch into the fight making raptor level 140.

---------------

I got all of nova's parts in each instance a part drop either I died or my team did. Hell the last one for my systems I died about 4 times because the bugger kept going on the mountain and I had to switch teleport him back into the area.

Raptor just had extremely bad drop rates and prolly till does if people have issues. There is no  "You must do X to get it to work."  Only advice there is, is have a loki with you to keep the bugger nearby so it's not a hunt for his drops.

LOL I was about to make a post about vampire mode on the forum when i was doing a venus-venera defense run and I was dieing between rounds with a rhino and a fully maxed vitality because of how much it was eating away at my life during the countdown XD

Edit: just did venera again...it's still broken...we all died before the first wave even started...

Edited by Ss3trnks2

you just got an amazing amount of luck *jealous

Is this even luck?

What are the odds of getting a part?

I honestly have no idea lol, I'm not the only one who got all parts so I can't be all that lucky

(Also, here's a screenshot since I took one anyways)

Edit: I don't wanna farm orokin cells right now, I'll do it tonight :P

Warframe2013-07-1517-27-20-41_zps3e2d40c

Edited by 360NOSCOPEHEADSHOT

Is this even luck?

What are the odds of getting a part?

I honestly have no idea lol, I'm not the only one who got all parts so I can't be all that lucky

(Also, here's a screenshot since I took one anyways)

Edit: I don't wanna farm orokin cells right now, I'll do it tonight :P

Warframe2013-07-1517-27-20-41_zps3e2d40c

lol seriously dude, you really are lucky xD i've been doing like tons of runs, and still Nada, nothing, kapput. And the screenie is makin' me more jelly D:

So what's the new Vampiric rate?

8 points per tick as far as i can see per second could be more with an health pool of 260 i could not stay alive till the first wave in a defense mission showed up even with health orbs :D

Are you guys going to look at the difficulty curving too rapidly?

I have seen a number of players mastery rank 0 on Captain Vor  struggling to understand why they are just getting destroyed so quickly and getting frustrated!