Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.2

[DE]Rebecca

- Fix for Vampire Mode health degenerating too quickly to complete missions.

I'm not so sure about this one Reb, I just played nightmare Apollodorus online and my entire team was downed before we left the room we spawned in...

Uhh I don't know about you guys, but the Void raid within some of the secret rooms the doors perma closes behinds players trapping them inside so the loot is worthless (and yes the side doors don't even open), this glitch is not 100% but it happens enough, will there be a hot fix on this?

i've experienced this as well its very unfortunate especially after the last one that we ran had around 50 or so mods and 3 of the timed vault rooms.

Yes we will fix this, I am not sure what build it will make it into but it will be fixed. Sorry.

I have confirmed that this should be in today's fix, please let me know if you find the drop rates to be continually skewed low.

Thank you very much. |3

been having crashes with the game after a certain amount of time, just completly radom in-game crashes with no specific error, only error i get is "The Evolution Engine has stopped working"

also missions on mars dont load, screen just turns black and i have to close the game manually. Fix the errors pls :C

Gotta hotfix the hotfix!

- Fix for Clan Contact list UI becoming perma-highlighted and unresponsive on hover of offline members.

- Fix for Vampire Mode health degenerating too quickly to complete missions.

- Potential fix for those seeing negative resource values in their Clan dojo.

DE over did the change on the nightmare... where the HP goes down per tik.. the per tik is like being poisoned and hp recovery is imposible.

You didn't fix the Health!!!

This new hotfix broke it! I have 500 health and I'm dying in the time it takes to open a locked panel or before defense waves even start spawning. This is horrible! Did you guys make it percentage based or something? What the hell.

Omg man I'm so sorry D:

How many estimated runs? And maybe the RNG gods FINALLY gave me some slack xD

nah man, its all fun and jokes :P

I really can't tell myself.. but i know i did alot. It kinda breaks my heart D: I want some some of that too! Gimme some xD

So hotfix?  I have done 3 missions since the hotfix but every time I approach the end the game crashes hard...getting a tad annoying.

Heck I wasn't even doing a mission just now and it just crashed.

Game has become even more unplayable.

Edited by Seraphiel451

I'd love to donate my extra barrel, too bad there's no trade system lol

Dawwww D: that doesn't help at all brah.. *heart breaks* hmm, well have to stick to grinding then~ just as soon as theres no warframe crashes anymo' D:

So hotfix?  I have done 3 missions since the hotfix but every time I approach the end the game crashes hard...getting a tad annoying.

Heck I wasn't even doing a mission just now and it just crashed.

Game has become even more unplayable.

what clan are u in one of the large ones if so thats the prob like one if my friends and ppl i know had a prob similer but it was related to clan beign to big

what clan are u in one of the large ones if so thats the prob like one if my friends and ppl i know had a prob similer but it was related to clan beign to big

hmm, well i don't see that clan size is the issue though. I'm in a clan myself, a small one in fact. But i do still receive those somewhat irritating crashes