Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silva and Aegis Prime Bug

(PSN)Wormer105

So I'm pretty sure this is graphical but it makes the S&AP unusable. Whenever I hit an enemy I get a fairly large amount of screen shake and particle effects but that is magnified with multiple targets. It is S&E based as Ack and Brunt had nothing nor did other weapon types. It's cross faction and does not seem to be different between Eximus and Non-Eximus versions. I have experience this on Akkad, Ceres, and the Void.

The "event" starts at 1:39. I'll also point out that the particles continued to generate long after I ceased attacking.

https://youtu.be/SnluHldaAU0

16 hours ago, (Xbox One)SOINY7 said:

I have been having the same problem and for me it seems having true steel equipped as a mod causes this. 

That is so odd.  So the mod is causing the bug? When I eventually get this I'll try to recreate this and hope it doesn't crash my ps4.  And I see why it makes it unplayable. You can't see and the screen shake makes you sick.

10 hours ago, (PS4)BabyBoi6769 said:

That is so odd.  So the mod is causing the bug? When I eventually get this I'll try to recreate this and hope it doesn't crash my ps4.  And I see why it makes it unplayable. You can't see and the screen shake makes you sick.

It seems to me that it is a crit based effect and occurs when you increase the crit chance with a mod. However it seems possible for the effect to occur with any damage type.  This is most likely why Wormer105,  the original poster,  said the effect occurred even after he stopped melleeing (the damage over time effects such as fire or slash cause this).  

If you want to have some fun with this try equipping true steel, berserker,  fury,  virulent scourge,  and volcanic edge. I used this setup against high level enemies in the simulcrum  and got a solid 5 frames a second. 

I'll...confirm the True steel bit. I'm still running Blood Rush with no problems though.

And since we want to break the game try it with Saryn and her spore + toxic lash. :P

In the immortal words of my fave Borderlands 2 character "See the numbers. Taste the violence."

Edited by (PS4)Wormer105