Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old nekros shadows on nekros prime

Slayer116

Could I add that i really think for the title nekros has as "deaths new master" should really be deaths new B!tch!!! lol you'd expect someone who can pack a punch with that kind of title. I think an increase from 7 to 10 shadowites for shadows of the dead ability would be cool like a mini army, for soul punch to be a little stronger I feel it mostly pushes higher lvl foes away rather than expel their freaking soul as a weapon! Terrify I don't mind, if you're in a tight spot and need fools out of your face it's perfect for that, but maybe a longer radius of affect and a larger reductions to shields! Desecrate I think he could do with out and maybe get another ability that actually deals damage! Maybe even combine a bit of desecrate with terrify! What do you guys think? Am I hoping to much out of him? Lol

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)MexiCube13593 said:

Could I add that i really think for the title nekros has as "deaths new master" should really be deaths new B!tch!!! lol you'd expect someone who can pack a punch with that kind of title. I think an increase from 7 to 10 shadowites for shadows of the dead ability would be cool like a mini army, for soul punch to be a little stronger I feel it mostly pushes higher lvl foes away rather than expel their freaking soul as a weapon! Terrify I don't mind, if you're in a tight spot and need fools out of your face it's perfect for that, but maybe a longer radius of affect and a larger reductions to shields! Desecrate I think he could do with out and maybe get another ability that actually deals damage! Maybe even combine a bit of desecrate with terrify! What do you guys think? Am I hoping to much out of him? Lol

Ehm, you really ought to check a few proper 5 forma builds for your Nekros and you will find that him and his shadows are in fact BEASTLY.

On 6/5/2017 at 2:49 PM, Slayer116 said:

title says it all I like regular shadows better can we get a option for this?

If you're writing a feedback thread, it would be useful to give more detailed feedback in the OP. Why do you prefer vanilla Nekros' shadows?

I agree with you. I prefer vanilla Nekros' shadows because they have a flat, gloss-black appearance with bright energy accents, making them very easy to identify as my own units. However, Nekros Prime's shadows appear more three-dimensional and environmental lighting hits them in the same way as it does enemy units. This makes it more difficult to discern if that Napalm over there is mine or a living Grineer, and sometimes I waste a bullet or two on it. Shield of Shadows gives me a clear indicator of who my zombie friends are, but a little more clarity on the Prime's shadows in general would be an appreciated change.

15 hours ago, (Xbox One)MexiCube13593 said:

Thanks I'll try it any recommendations?

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Nekros_Prime/t_30_3441023030_2-1-10-13-6-3-34-8-5-54-0-10-411-5-10-458-3-3-527-7-3-615-9-5-726-4-5-727-2-5_54-7-2-6-727-8-458-5-726-15-411-8-13-7-527-9-34-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-49/106540

Try that and then use naramon shadowstep too. You will be godlike with your shadows up. Make sure to focus nullies as they instakill your shadows. Feel free to run into the bubble yourself, it will not destroy your shadows outside the bubble. (Only desecrate gets deactivated and you want that up at all times ) Also recast shadows to pull shadows towards you and heal them.

Vulnerable while casting shadows but this is mitigated by using shadowstep to invis and then cast new shadows (Shadows need to die off first to get higher level ones on next cast)

Hope this helps.

19 hours ago, SenorClipClop said:

If you're writing a feedback thread, it would be useful to give more detailed feedback in the OP. Why do you prefer vanilla Nekros' shadows?

I agree with you. I prefer vanilla Nekros' shadows because they have a flat, gloss-black appearance with bright energy accents, making them very easy to identify as my own units. However, Nekros Prime's shadows appear more three-dimensional and environmental lighting hits them in the same way as it does enemy units. This makes it more difficult to discern if that Napalm over there is mine or a living Grineer, and sometimes I waste a bullet or two on it. Shield of Shadows gives me a clear indicator of who my zombie friends are, but a little more clarity on the Prime's shadows in general would be an appreciated change.

I don't feel there is much explanation on why I want the old shadows they match the description of nekros 4th power "Summons shadow versions of vanquished enemies to fight alongside you for a short period of time." no where do I see it says he summons statues.

Edited by Slayer116

4 hours ago, Slayer116 said:

I don't feel there is much explanation on why I want the old shadows they match the description of nekros 4th power "Summons shadow versions of vanquished enemies to fight alongside you for a short period of time." no where do I see it says he summons statues.

What's this about statues?

Back to my question, why do you want old-style Shadows from Nekros Prime SotD? I mentioned why I'd like the option, but you haven't indicated your reasoning.