Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Link build config and cosmetic config

(PSN)mmcareen

So I'm hoping for a little quality of life option to be added to the game.  I want to see the option to link a cosmetic build under the mod section.  So basically when set up ours there would also be a drop down box to set which cosmetic build we want to have.  I know its such a minor thing but it would be notice not having to change helmets and Syandana or remember to change my cosmetic config when I change my build.  Some examples of this would be:

1. Banshee

(a) Sonar:  I like to use my Arcane Chorus Helmet with Arcane Energize Syandana so that would be my cosmetic build A

(b) Balanced: I like to use Arcane Grace on this one as its my raid build, don't overly care about the helmet.  So this would be my config B on her.

(c) Quake:  I would like to use double Energize for this so that would be my cosmetic config 3

2. Trinity

(a)EV - I don't overly care about Arcanes on this build so most likely would just be Fashion frame all the way so this would be my cosmetic config A

(b)Bless - Arcane Aura and Arcane Grace(grace doesn't really serve a purpose, I just like the Syandana I have it on) So cosmetic config B

(c)Balanced - This would also be config B

So again what I am suggestion is just give us the option to set which cosmetic build is tied to a mod build.  So anytime I switch the my Banshee Quake build, it automatically changes to my Banshees cosmetic config C so I have what I actually want equipped.  This also allows us to have different colours for each 1 of our builds if we want to.  All builds would be defaulted as Cosmetic build A as well that way it would not affect anyone who isn't at that point in the game or just doesn't care.