Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you think we should have a vote to kick system? (screenshots included)

Desvero

Do you think we should have a vote to kick system?

I think we should in high level content like sortie and kuva floods for the very obvious reasons lol.

These screenshots are from today's sortie defense on earth.

Bonus question: What are your thoughts on Frost in a Sortie Defense mission?
Edited by [DE]Aidan
Language/Slurs in Embedded Images

Just now, Hypn0t1c said:

I think it would need a lot of moderation or some sort of power check but it would be useful for afk/trolling players

I agree the afk players in sortie and kuva missions are really getting to be an issue. I'm just waiting for the round where I'm the only one who leave spawn left to play with 3 afk players lol.

Just now, K0bra said:

I hope you reported that guy.His behavior is absolutely unacceptable.

It goes without question that I did. Warframe is one of the very few game online that have a great community I would like for it to stay that way ^^. 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)IroncladBomber said:

No, That would do more harm than good, since people would abuse it to kick people who are not using meta weapons or frames. 

Bonus: Frost is second only to Vauban when it comes to Defense. So He is always welcome in my Books.

ehh frost isnt that useful for SORTIE defense, remember sortie defense is and has always been a person, frost isnt that useful for a person, limbo is better, or ivara to place a cloak over him, and tbh vauban isnt that useful for defense i find a good sonar banshee allows the team to kill the enemies no matter what level they are

4 minutes ago, Desvero said:

It goes without question that I did. Warframe is one of the very few game online that have a great community I would like for it to stay that way ^^. 

good, i hope that kid at least gets a chat ban, its kind of stupid that stuff like that can happen, but a vote to kick system has way to many options for players to troll

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Oh my..

Bet he's a squeaker lol 

Squeaker......? I'm so lost what do you mean by that, because I'm pretty sure you are not saying that he squeaks like a dog toy....... or are you?

lol.

16 minutes ago, Desvero said:

Squeaker......? I'm so lost what do you mean by that, because I'm pretty sure you are not saying that he squeaks like a dog toy....... or are you?

lol.

Generally boys under the age of 14 that have vary high pitch voices online, probably with mommy issues as well. Google search squeaker gets mad in call if duty, u will see. Lol

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Generally boys under the age of 14 that have vary high pitch voices online, probably with mommy issues as well. Google search squeaker gets mad in call if duty, u will see. Lol

Ahhhh that makes sense. You learn something everyday lol.

Best 2 frames in sortie defenses are Assimilate Nyx and limbo. Frost is best for stationery defenses. Unless the player is good at poping the frost bubble all the time. And doing that just kinda sucks, however a duration frost build is gtg. 

No kick system..to easily exploited. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

While I would like a kick system, it would be used wrongly with people who are in groups kicking a 4th player for anything, maybe even just to cheat them fron rewards. 

If the frost  knows how to play its fine to have one in Sorties, I tend to once in awhile bring Frost with Max duration and a mix off Str/Range for Icy Avalanche to buff defense of allies. 

Also the pictures you posted are gold worth. Gave me a smile here while I'm at work. 

Edited by JudgeXion

No. It would be abused.

People will kick you if you:

1. Are using a frame/weapon that isn't meta for the mission in question
  2. Are using a frame that's TOO meta for the mission in question
  3. Are using energy colors they don't like on weapons like the Zenistar or Synoid Simulor, or frames like Vauban
  4. Are using colors they don't like in general
  5. Don't even do anything, just for the lulz

I don't think a vote-kick system is fair because systems like that are easily abused (see: the complaints people have with TF2's).

If you don't like how someone acts, report them after the game.  It's how most online games work, and it's a perfectly reasonable system. 

Not a vote-kick system. We need something like an auto-kick feature for leeches and afkers. Seriously it's getting out of hand lately it's insane.

Like if you're innactive for more than 3 minutes you get kicked. Simple fix.

Edited by Stoner74

2 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Not a vote-kick system. We need something like an auto-kick feature for leeches and afkers. Seriously it's getting out of hand lately it's insane.

Like if you're innactive for more than 3 minutes you get kicked. Simple fix.

soemthing like that already exists, if your afk during an endless mission when the mission goes to the next stage you get kicked, what people want is a way to kick toxic members, an afk system for leeches isnt really possible, all they have to do is move around once every few minutes to counteract it

I play Warframe to chill out have fun. I wouldn't even bother with have such a long chat. I would have ignored and aborted at the first "lol no". Joined another group and finished my sortie mission. 

My rage and anger is reserved for my Dota ranked games.