Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Frame '*;. Neutraton .;*' (need help)

P0Pz

'*;.Neutratron.;*' (or Neutra ?!)

Health 180/ Armor: 90/ Shield: 350/ Power: 375

----------------------------------

He is a Caster Frame unlike others. 

Focused on Squad Support by debuffing and neutralizing enemies durring combat. To aid his Squad, he got some special abilities which can lead or change the result of the battle to his side.

Roll: Support by Buffing & Debuffing, DD.

Note: he will have at start of a mission a hard time. He will need to be carefully played or in need of a helping hand. At a certain point his power increased by gaining more max energy and power strength (scaling up). From mid to late game he will continue to grow in power unlike other frames. By himselfe or other hands he is supporting.

(0) Passive:

Neutralizer Effect; when ever a enemy is casting a skill within 15meters arround him, Neutratron will gain "Neutralizer effect" for 8sec. Which adds for every enemy cast, a chance to block incoming casts by 8%. Stacks up to Max 80%. (Every enemy cast during the 8sec, refreshes the time). 

(1) Neutratron's Oath

[Oath a target area (need to target a enemy), *causing enemy units to take damage (DoT) and lose energy until they cast a skill or die.

10% of total enemy 'energy drain' within the area is added to Neutratron's energy.]

[...] changed by inspiration from @Navarchus into:

"...causing enemy units to take damage (DoT). Damage over time by draining health or shields, the one which got a the higher number, on Targets in AoE. Drain Dmg is "Pure" Dmg.

% of Total health or shield drained amount is transfered to Neutratron as energy.

First Damage: 200/300/400/500

Hp/Shield Drain/s: 30/50/70/90 

Duration: 3/5/7/9 seconds

Radius: 9meter

Energy transfer: 1/1,5/2/2,5%

(2) Neutratron's Rage:

Neutratron enchants all his power sources with his Neutra Powers, dealing additional damage based on his current max Energy and Power Str.

10% max energy × 50% max power str.= total enchantment % ~ 100%

Percent to any power source as Damage: 30%/45%/60%/75%

Energy Upkeep cost: 9/11/12/ 15 Energy

(3) Neutratron's Will

Enemy targets nearby will be silenced whenever they cast/use a "Active Skill". This enemy will gain "The Will debuff") mark" and can not use/activate any skill while silinced for 8sec. When an enemy Target dies while under effect of Neutratrons Will, he will permanently gain 2 max energy pool from that target. If Neutratron is the killer, he will gain 1 power strength.

After the duration is ending, the total number/points of gained power strength and max engery,  will be reflected x2, to all allies within the radius as "skill cast crit chance" for the same duration as Neutraton's Will lasted. If Neutratron dies, he will lose 5% max energy and 5% power strength. But cant drop below his default/basis stats.

Radius: 8/10/12/14 Meters (Aura arround Neutratron)

Duration: 3/4/5/6 seconds

Damage: 200/400/600/800

(Max total gain per cast: 5/12/19/25)

(Max Allies Skill CritChance: 20/30/40/50%) Buff duration 6sec.

(4) Neutratron's PhaseShift:

While Neutratron is under this effect and at least 1 of his other skills is active, he gains "PhaseShift" effect. Which grands him atack evasion. PhaseShift lets Neutratron shift his body matrix to the left/right when triggered. 

The % chance and speed to PhaseShift is calculated by his max energypool and power range.

Everytime he PhaseShift's, he releases a pulse of energy which drains Targets "Health & Shield" and damage the targets for a % of the total dmg Done.

Duration: 8/10/12/14 sec.

Range: 8/10/12/14 meters

Neutra Drain Dmg: 0,5/1/1,5/2 % max hp/shield

Neutra AfterDrain Dmg: 0,5/1/1,5/2 % total drain dmg

Energy Upkeep cost: 9/11/13/15 energy/s

Note: PhaseShift only works if at least 1 other skill is active! If the other one runs off in duration, PhaseShift will pause/stop to work, until player activates another skill.

---------

This frame suggestion is unfinished by now. Just some key-frames how that typ of frame may work.

Would need some help to finish the process and balancing him out.

Feel free to add your ideas/suggestions.

--------

Thanks for reading

Edited by P0Pz

17 minutes ago, junyynyyn said:

Um, what do you mean by the enemies using skills and spells?

Like enemy skill/cast from "Grineer Scorpions" which try to catch you with theire wipe, to pull you back.

That is what i mean with "enemie skills/cast". 

Enemy skills that "need to be activated".

Same for nullifiers "if in range" trying to cast (activate) theire nullie bubble.

Same for Techies trying to cast (activate) theire Drones ect.

Enemy "passive skills like auras" are not effected. (By now..., i think would be a bit to much...but i am open for all suggestions/ideas)

Edited by P0Pz

1 hour ago, P0Pz said:

He is a Caster Frame unlike others. Focused on Squad Support by debuffing and neutralizing enemies durring combat. To aid his Squad, he got some special abilities which can lead or change the result of the battle to his side.

'*;.Neutratron.;*'

Stats: Health 180/ Armor: 90/ Shield: 350/ Power: 375

(0) Passive:

Neutralizer Effect: when ever a enemy is casting a skill within 15meters arround him, Neutratron will gain "Neutralizer effect" for 8sec. Which adds for every enemy cast, a chance to block incoming casts by 8%. Stacks up to Max 80%. (Every enemy cast during the 8sec, refreshes the time). 

(1) Neutratron's Oath:

• Oath a target area (need to target a enemy), causing enemy units to take damage (DoT) and lose energy until they cast a skill or die.
  • 10% of total enemy 'energy drain' within the area is added to Neutratron's energy.
  • Damage: 200/300/400/500
  • Duration: 3/5/7/9 seconds
  • Radius: 9meter
  • Energy Drain: 10/25/50/65

(2) Neutratron's Rage:

• Neutratron enchants all his power sources with his Neutra Powers, dealing additional damage based on his current max Energy and Power Str.
  • 10% max energy × 50% max power str.= total enchantment % ~ 100%
  • Percent to any power source as Damage: 30%/45%/60%/75%
  • Energy Upkeep cost: 8,5/sec

3) Neutratron's Will:

• Enemy targets nearby will be silenced whenever they cast a spell. If an enemy Target dies while under effect of Neutratrons Will, he will permanently steal 2 max energy pool from that target. If Neutratron is the killer, he will steal 1 power strength.
  • After the duration is ending, the total number of stolen power strength and max engery-pool will be reflected x2, to all allies within the radius as "skill cast crit chance" for the same duration as Neutraton's Will lasted.
  • Radius: 8/10/12/14 Meters (Aura arround Neutratron)
  • Duration: 3/4/5/6 seconds
  • Damage: 200/400/600/800
  • (Max total steal per cast: 5/12/19/25)
  • (Max Allies Cast CritChance: 20/30/40/50%)

4) Neutratron's PhaseShift:

• While Neutratron is under this effect and any of his other skills, he gains "PhaseShift" effect. Which grands him atack evasion. PhaseShift lets Neutratron shift his body matrix to the left/right when triggered. 
  • The % chance and speed to PhaseShift is calculated by his max energypool and power range.
  • Everytime he PhaseShift's, he releases a pulse of energy which burns Targets Energy pool and damage the targets for the lost energy amount.
  • Duration: 8/10/12/14 sec.
  • Range: 8/10/12/14 meters
  • Energy pool Burn: 4/6/8/10% ~ Dmg to health.

This frame suggestion is unfinished by now. Just some key-frames how that typ of frame may work. Would need some help to finish the process and balancing him out. Feel free to add your ideas/suggestions.

Thanks for reading

Well. I think you need to take into account that most if not all enemies don't actually have energy pools. Just cooldowns on their abilities.
Also, this isn't feedback it's a concept you might want to post it here. https://forums.warframe.com/forum/89-fan-concepts/

Edited by Navarchus

Just now, Navarchus said:

Well. I think you need to take into account that most if not all enemies don't actually have energy pools. Just cooldowns on their abilities.
Also, this isn't feedback it's a concept you might want to post it here. https://forums.warframe.com/forum/89-fan-concepts/

Ooh thanks !  Can a Mod please switch this to the right forum section?

For the enemy energy-pool point,... killed me right now 😂 hmm any suggestion to switch those points into something usefull ?

Just now, P0Pz said:

Ooh thanks !  Can a Mod please switch this to the right forum section?

For the enemy energy-pool point,... killed me right now 😂 hmm any suggestion to switch those points into something usefull ?

Well for example in Will you could have it so he generates 2 max energy whenever an enemy dies under effect of the debuff, rather than stealing it since there's nothing to steal. But for his Oath I think you'll have to rethink it entirely, without enemy energy pools it just doesn't work out as intended. I would suggest turning enemy shields into energy but not all enemies have shields, in fact a majority don't. 

I think if you report your own thread and request for it to be moved a moderator could do that for you. Also I cleaned up the format of your post a bit in my quote! It takes less space this way & is easier to read. You can use that if you want to.

2 minutes ago, Navarchus said:

Well for example in Will you could have it so he generates 2 max energy whenever an enemy dies under effect of the debuff, rather than stealing it since there's nothing to steal. But for his Oath I think you'll have to rethink it entirely, without enemy energy pools it just doesn't work out as intended. I would suggest turning enemy shields into energy but not all enemies have shields, in fact a majority don't. 

I think if you report your own thread and request for it to be moved a moderator could do that for you. Also I cleaned up the format of your post a bit in my quote! It takes less space this way & is easier to read. You can use that if you want to.

Great suggestion! Thanks!

Ya..Oath will need something based on "gained points on kills" or something like that ...will rethink it.

Thanks again for your input !!

@Navarchus

Oath skill change better now?

"...causing enemy units to take damage (DoT). Damage over time by draining health or shields, the one which got a the higher number, on Targets in AoE.

% of Total health or shield drained amount is transfered to Neutratron as energy."

------

31 minutes ago, P0Pz said:

@Navarchus

Oath skill change better now?

"...causing enemy units to take damage (DoT). Damage over time by draining health or shields, the one which got a the higher number, on Targets in AoE.

% of Total health or shield drained amount is transfered to Neutratron as energy."

------

Sure, though I'd be absolutely terrified of the Magnetize status effect while playing that character with how energy reliant it is.

35 minutes ago, Navarchus said:

Sure, though I'd be absolutely terrified of the Magnetize status effect while playing that character with how energy reliant it is.

I try to balance his energy gain with upkeep costs at his 2 (15/s)

Hmm maybe add almost all his skills into energy upkeep costs then? 

With 20 targets in AoE,..doing 90 pure fix drain dmg to eachone and gain from the total damage done 2,5% energy, would be:

20 targets × 9 seconds  = 180×90 dmg  = 16.200 ÷ 100 = 1% (162 energy) and 2,5% = 405 energy regain in 9 sec.

Which is calculated per sec = 45 energy/s.

-----

If he needs at least 30/s energy upkeep/s for 2 skills to work parallel would balance his kit.

------

"Rage" & "PhaseShift" got now 9/11/13/15 Energy/s Upkeep costs.

*PhaseShift only works if 1 of his other skills is also active, if the other skill duration runs off, PhasShift will pause/stop to work until the player activates another skill.

Edited by P0Pz