Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming June 16: Devstream #94!

[DE]Rebecca

Greetings DE. I have been playing warframe for at least 4 years by now and even brought my girlfriend and friends into it. I've really enjoyed all the content and hardwork you have put into the game. I've not seen many free to play games that can last years and years yet be one of the most played games I have ever seen. It's because of that zeal, and dedication, it has made it and I salute you.

These are my questions as to what is next for Warframe

1.) Are there any plans for improving the Opticor as well as other "Heavy-Weapon" categories? It just feels like they are more like paperweights rather than the "Heavy Weapons" people are usually excited for. It's sad to see that the only thing it's good for is killing tenno. (Ala one of the old modified pvp modes)

2.) Have you considered adding more kinds of map tile sets to the game? (Like an infested cave? Imagine have insect types of infested crawling around in the dark.)

3.) It's been a while since we've heard of your progress of attempting to improve parkour. How is that going?

4.) I keep seeing other people coming out of my drop ship every time I'm in a squad. Are tenno really supposed to be "car-pooling"?

5.) Ordis still feels more like a passenger in everyday life for the Tenno. Any chance of mixing him with the codex to provide video tutorials to help players understand the game better? It would be nice to have someone we can actively go talk to in our orbiter

6.) Do you have any further plans for the infested room besides dermatology? I'm really excited for the possibilities of sitting on that creepy chair.

Edited by RavingRoman

EDIT 2:  Request: Can we please be allowed to change the polarity of mod slots on different loadouts independently.  Often as not we can't do different builds because we're restricted by polarities going across all three loadouts.  Ideally it would work like this: add forma to slot like normal then have a pop up come up asking if we would like to apply to all loadouts or just the active one, then applying the forma polarity accordingly.

Original Post

1) Can we get some improvements to the way the hosting of levels works?

The current system allows for hosts to be selected which do not have the performance, both internet and pc wise (might be worth upping the min system specs here) to run the game as a host, and this ruins the game for those of us who are clients and have to suffer pings which in some of my cases have gone as high as 2 SECONDS or we get lag/sync issues where pings are fine yet the enemies are not where they're supposed to be and doors getting stuck etc. 

So can we at the very least get an option in the settings where players can tick 'I can not host, I'm using a toaster'.  If we stop the toasters running as hosts it might also help with some of the other issues we get due to host migrations due to having poor hosts.

2) Can we get a quick switch focus tab in the arsenal, I've got 4 schools I can use and needing to go to the focus school to change each time is cumbersome and as such I just end up using one focus school 99% of the time. 

3) Can saved loadout configurations be made to not automatically save if an alteration is done and instead change to a 'default loadout' instead?  It gets really annoying when we go for our preconfigured saved loadouts and have to reset everything because we forgot to change the loadout to the 'whatever config' before changing weapons etc.... if we need to keep fixing the saved files it kind of defeats the point of saving them in the first place don't you think. 

4) To encourage us to use our pets more can we have all our kavats/kubrows/chargers show up in the arsenal companion pane, like sentinels, along with an automatic 'place in stasis' for any active pets if we have one already available.  Ideally this would also remove the 10k cost and 30min defrosting, another downside to using pets, so we can actually use them when we want to use them rather than having to wait or pay credits to speed up defrosting, which while not a lot for longer term players it soon adds up if you change a pet as often as we might change frames, ie every level.

5) Can we get corrupted mods from derelict put into the rotation on defence/survival maps?

6) Any chance you can remove brown common mods from drop tables on higher level missions... if we're at higher level maps we likely have all the common mods already...

7) Can we get a way to get the mods that are listed in the codex but not available from drops from somewhere?  For example expel corpus which according to codex is transmute only although wiki says orokin containers but I can't say I know anyone who's had one drop from them.

8) We're getting a rework to Earth's environment.... any chance we can get a 'higher level enemy' option to play on Earth and other lower level maps?  I can't be the only one who likes the maps on the early planets but can't really play there anymore due to it being too easy.  

Actually an even better option of a 'higher tier' (starting with enemies at say +30 levels) for every planet would be quite nice so we can actually have more of a challenge on all of the maps. 

EDIT 1: had another question pop into head

9) Any chance you can make previously mastered and max levelled weapons automatically be level 30 if we re-craft them.  The level of the weapon is basically tied to our mastery of it and seeing as the codex still registers us as having mastered the weapon it would be nice if we didn't need to go through the laborious and boring task of re-levelling it again with no gain.  It would encourage some of us to try out weapons we sold in the past when they get reworked etc.

10) Can we get the ability to swap the ABC loadout tabs on items in the arsenal rather than needing to manually redo the order or at the very least a way to select a 'default' for that frame.

Edited by LSG501

1 hour ago, Atilla said:

Question #1:
Status update about "100 rooms limit". Will you increase it? Let us know if there is any issues with this limit.
Will be there new Dojo's rooms and statues/decorations what you guys teased sometime ago?

Question #2:
Do you remebmer Loki?
What about rework him?

Most of his abilities already useless, or not strong enough comparing with other frames. For example only one way to use Decoy it's for teleportation. Disarm opponents is okay, but not enogh, cause they die in next second anyway. So what for? Rare situations - defend teammates while they busy or afk. Transposition? Good for Spy mission, but that all. 

you cant be serious

Waiting for this DevstreaM. These are my questions:-

1.when kuva in kuva fortress??

2. ive been seeing lot of "network not responding"issues in the foundry which sometimes logs me out auto although my net is very good. any light in this aspect??

3. next prime unvaulting info??

4. When EXCALIBUR UMBRA?? Pls give us some info on this. 

5.there is a bug ive been noticing. in Law Of Retribution whenever i host, and we get to the second part, some sort of bug happens that makes the game think its a 4man mission which kicks the other squad members. can this be looked into??

6. Clan Kingpin system info pls

7.any news of adding more stuff for MR24 to be obtainable for non-founder players

8. will we see the hallowed ground effect seen in the oberon prime trailer actually in the game??

these are some of my questions. cant wait to see the tennocon stream. GO TENNOCON!!

1 hour ago, Atilla said:

What about rework him?

DE have already said at one point all frames will get reworked Loki is a frame that is insanely useful in endgame unlike Hydroid or Zephyr. As well as the next two frames that are in line for a rework and that being hydroid and zephyr. Loki wont be for a while

Could you ask Steve about a little something he agreed to do during TennoVIP in Birmingham?

A little Lotus email explaining herself for her actions during the Gradivus Dilemma in light of the Second Dream (For those of us who were part of both)

Because the Lotus explicitly told us to weigh "Saving Tenno" against "Saving Colonists" and that wasn't really true was it, if the Tenno (Who I assume were occupying a Valkyr Warframe) were somehow locked into transference, then Lotus should really explain that, given the lie led to the supporting of Ruk and the oppression of colonists.

There is a clear disparity between elemental(status specifically) and crit(usually Slash  ) based melee weapons, which do you feel is more an accurate representation of where you would like Warframes melee power to be balanced.

Additionally, since the release of Drifting Contact and Body Count and the way we can now benefit from the rather outdated combo system, what are your thoughts on both combo durations base(3 secs to lose all combo gains) and the m(I would say mandatory) need to use at least one of these mods to truly get the most enjoyment and use out of the melee in Warframe.

-PS4 Vektorwithak

I have a question for the livestream: will some melee weapons get updated attacks/stats?

I think about the Mire and Sibear specifically.  The former is an infested blade and the latter and frozen hammer (built with a ton of cryotic), and don't really feel like their in-game descriptions imply.  With some melee weapons adopting charge attacks that create a special effect, would it be possible to update the (for instance) Sibear with a charge attack that sends out a large shard of ice or a freezing wave or something?

I just feel that there is a disconnect between in-game descriptions and actual in-game use/representation AND a system seems to exist for some weapons already - why not just revisit weapons to make them a little more viable?

Hi there Dev team, I have a few questions about possible upcoming reworks.

1. So far you've done a great job with Limbo and Oberon's reworks, what frames will you be looking at next? I'm hoping to see either Zephyr, Hydroid, or maybe even Chroma!

2. As someone who's played for over a year now, almost 2, I feel that the relic system is a bit clunky and unforgiving at times. I was wondering if you had any plans on tweaking it in the future? I was thinking of making it so that 25 traces focuses the drop table towards commons, 50 traces focuses on uncommons, and 100 traces focuses on rares.

3. And lastly going back to Warframe reworks, I have an idea for Zephyr. I was thinking of combining her first and second ability so that you dive bomb if you cast your first ability towards the ground and to replace her second ability with a straightforward line crowd control ability that flings enemies into the air making them take impact damage when they land or hit a surface. Is this possible? Because if so I think this'll make his efforts to bit more fun to play as well as bit more useful!

Accidentally used wrong account. My main account is "Mataeru"
When will we be able to run around in Relays and our Dojos as Tenno?
It would be really cool to see all the other Tenno in the relays, as well as run around our dojos as Tenno.

Edited by ObfuscatedOne
wrong account

Most of the sentinel mods doesn't trade able when you only have one copy of it.
I really would like to try out the Sacrifice mod but before I through out 70-80p for the mod I wanted to test it myself and none of my clanmate can give me one because they only have one each and I can't give them back if they were to have 2. (also I can buy it but can't sell it).
So my question: Can we get rid of that limitation since most of the mod that are limited by this can be farmed and there is no need to lock it to the account.

Edited by PETI258

Two things...

I play on PS4, and recently I've been getting a lot of the "Network not responding" error, but nothing seems to have problems loading, and I don't get signed out. Is this a bug, or is Scott chewing on the ethernet cables again?

Also, are there any plans for adding new classes of Kavat?

Thanx. : )

Edited by (PS4)Musashi_Orboro

1. Any plans to make a landing craft mission along the lines of archwing i.e spaceship battles?

2. What has happened to HDR on consoles?

3. A nice quality of life addition would be lense distillers. It seems odd that these are one use items.

4. Steve mentioned a plan to make operator projections less like tissue paper. Any news on that?

5. Last question. Any plans to introduce more storied alerts? By which I mean a more strike style of mission (closer to the excellent orokin sabos with their own mini bosses)

Questions:

Would Auto Colour match for things like Sentinels possibly be a thing for continuing Arsenal QoL

Is the new Relay like Dojo going to get another look anytime soon, Trading quality has gone down significantly since it happened ~ random failures to trade, failures to join dojo's etc

Thx DE for the great game,

pls make raids more popular or easier to get into.(LoR is less of a problem, but JV is)

Or make Arcanes more accessible please.  

Question: Why is there no Nightmare Jordas Verdict?

(;D I think even less players would play that or player are allergic to archwing.)