Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming June 16: Devstream #94!

[DE]Rebecca

- Are there going to be more Archwing missions added to the starchart?

- Could the Stalker's arsenal (excluding War) get a visual overhaul? They look rather dated with their plastic like texture.

- When is the next batch of items getting PBR? How about setting up a design council thread where members can vote on what should get PBR'd? I personally would like the Dual Zoren to get the treatment!

Most warframe augments don't provide a large enough change to be worth using a mod slot (Furious Javelin and Surging Dash are both excellent examples). Is anything going to be done about this? (Augment-only slot? Buffing underperforming augments?)

It would be nice if the foundry indicated whether or not you have achieved rank 30 with a weapon or warframe, so as to prevent making duplicates when farming MR, is this a function that would be possible to add?

1. Can Hydroid forget Tidal Surge and learn Hydro Pump, or even better, Exalted Cannon??
  2. Gunblades are a thing, how about a Bowblade? Green Arrow fighting style.
  3. Can the Mirage warframe augment Prism Guard be available in pve?
  4. ETA on bug fix for floating, static kavats? This often occurs whenever they use an ability such as Mischief and Reflect.

Good day!

1. Is there a possibility of adding more Accessory slots for operators? So we can wear our respirator and headwear together?

2. Could we get a dedicated augment slot? If not, could we at least equip the augments in the exilus slot?

Can we get an option, to close the window of our Oribiter? I love making my ship look amazing with many posters, but some of it can be ruined, depening on the view of the current planet.

Is there any discussion on Sortie rewards? I love the idea of doing the daily sortie, but the amount of scupltures  I've gotten, and how often I get them, is very discouraging. Riven mods are in the same color rarity, and appear to be the 2nd most common item to get. So why is it a miracle when I get one?

On the topic of ship looking great, is it possible, to have purchasble Warframe stands for your ship? A way to mix fashion frame, and ship display. The stands would of course, display a Warframe, of your choosing, and custom build. Would this be too hard to pull off? Or be too much for your ship to load up?

Has there been any thought to reworking which weapons are mastery locked and at what rank? Also is there any thought of rework dojo weapons? I've seen a lot of dojo weapons that have potential but don't quite live up to the ideas they are built on such as the stradavar and tenora and think they should be looked at for stat changes/rework to better fit the current meta game

Hi! My 2 questions pertain to customization features and options for warframes and operators.

1. When it comes to warframe stance animations I know that it's a big thing & that people like buying them to personalize their warframes. Have you or will you consider in the near future:

a) adding noble/agile stances for melee weapons.(putting the noble/agile stance used for the javlok/ferrox onto stave/polearm melee weapons would be a great start)

b) adding more frame-specific variants to current animations such as (bullet jumping, walking, & running) as you you have done for stance animations.

c) adding more ability cast animations to warframes to purchase & use also to further personalize our warframes, making them unique from other players on the battlefield as well as off.

2. As a lefty, I've long noticed that all of our operators are right handed which in turn I believe translates to the warframe that we control also automatically shooting and melee attacking right handed. Could there be an option to choose to be left or right handed to further personalize our operator/Warframe?

Edited by (XB1)Slimm qp ReapeR

Will the merch store ever have kuva fortress themed shirts? Personally, I'm a big fan of the graffiti looking art of the queens and grineer soldiers that can be found on the walls throughout the tileset.

JVYc4yj.jpg?1

mRLowVK.jpg?1

Tell me these wouldn't make great tshirts.

• Like 1

In light of the new recent augments, there has been some discussion on Volt's abilities and how they've been mechanically limited.

- His passive is capped at 1000 points of damage, which kinda doesn't do anything above lv20+. 

- Picking up Electric Shield reduces movement and drains energy along with a timer (even though energy was already used to cast it). The movement speed reduction kinda deters this mechanic since proper parkour movement/blocking with melee can easily achieve the same effect of dodging damage. It makes little sense to penalize movement on a frame which relies on movement for his passive.

- Discharge has a damage cap, which again, makes it useless above lv20+.

Edited by Agentawesome

1) I hope you consider the option to get a 30% refund on kuva spent on rivens when / IF you dissolve them after an excruciating path of agony in CRa_P RNG land.

2) Add some lvl 100+ nodes just like the kuva fortress or a power up lvl scaling so those who like to run long survivals for S#&$ and giggles don't have to wait 180 mins on MOT before seeing lvl's 2000+

Is it possible if all warframe augments from syndicates will be marked also as Exilus Mods? Because it seems not appealing and encouraging to me (and probably other people) using augments at all, if it wastes a standard mod slot for a better fundamental mod.

How about: 

• new Clan management system;
  • fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
  • more flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system;
  • stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).

I have two questions;

Can we see a dual toxocyst mechanic change?  other effects that increase attack speed/rof like berserker refresh their buff upon completing their requirement.  why doesn't the dual toxocyst?  I just got a massively amazing riven but im not sure i want to build the weapons because of the whole buff and how it works.

Also Could we see a buff to credit rewards?

11,461 credits with a secura lecta in hand, Mastery rank 19 on a pavlov, lua spy mission.  This includes the 4 throw away duplicate mods, mission credits, mission reward.  I can not afford boosters beyond the secura lecta i own atm.  I have an idea for spy missions on how to increase the credit amount from them.  I enjoy spy missions the most so that's all i can comment on personally.  But i thought give up to a 9x multiplier on mission reward amount only not all credits.  this is applied for each vault as follows;

• 0 multiplier increase if you trip the alarm and fail to extract data
  • 1 multiplier increased if you trip the alarm but still get the data
  • 2 multiplier increased if you successfully extract data with out an alarm
  • also if you successfully extract all data terminals you get a potential 1, 2, or 3 multiplier increase depending on how many were with out alarms.

this would reward players who enjoy stealth missions, I don't like the index nor the endless excuse called dark sectors. I want to play what i want to, and not be strong armed into viable options. It would make 3,400 credits as a lua reward up to 30,600 credits if you can do all vaults.  I say this because it promotes playing well but doesn't overly punish new players.

Edited by (XB1)Cephalon Lore