Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming June 16: Devstream #94!

[DE]Rebecca

Hi DE.

Just wondering if it'd be possible to change Nezha's Warding Halo augment mod, Safeguard, so that Warding Halo gets applied to all allies within a certain distance? As it is hitting an ally while they're bouncing all over the place is kinda difficult. I think this change would make playing Nezha a bit faster as it would mean he just has to get near an ally and make sure he has enough energy to cover everyone in range while as it works now I sometimes have to chase after a player trying to get them in my sights.

Nezha just wants to protect everyone.

Can we please have a few new stand-alone abilty frames? I don't particularly hate these synergy-heavy frames, but I much prefer frames with 4 distinct, seperate abilities. I feel it gives you variety when it comes to your builds. Hence I prefer frames such as Nova,Loki, Frost and Rhino.And since I know at least a few people will comment on a perceived "press 4 to win"  or similar argument, let me ask this; What's the difference between spamming one button over and over, and spamming a certain pattern of buttons repeatedly? I fail to see the difference.

Hey Hey DE,

First as I have mentioned on the Ps4 (Thanks Drew) streams my wife and I are expecting our second daughter on July 7th 2017. Let's just say the TennoCon countdown has been a little rough on my wife haha. My question is we need a little help naming our little girl (tenno). Maybe you can lend a hand in picking the name? The final 4 choices are.........

1. Quinn (Miller)
  2. Thea (Miller)
  3. Luna (Miller)
  4. Arya (Miller)

P.S I have been playing video games since Number Munchers on the Apple 2. The support for Warframe and the community is thee best in the industry. It feels like one big family. The streams are perfect and the Cos-play on a budget even make my two year old daughter Ava laugh. In other words thank you for being a DE that listens and cares what the community wants. Keep it up and here's to 4 more years of Warframe. 

Cheers,

Smooth423 aka Bobby

Please, a visual UI update, so that once we're in Arsenal we can immediately understand if a Warframe/Weapon/Piece Of Gear has a Reactor/Catalyst/Exilus already installed or not, without having to equip the piece of gear and enter the update menu

Also, please add the leave/stay option in excavations and survivals

Edited by (PS4)OmegaSlayer

What are the chances of us getting melee charge attacks bound to a different button/key and re-branding them as heavy attacks, currently they are clunky and uncomfortable to use, and some times near impossible with certain stances.

Follow up how about instead of using the reload key for the upcoming pistol and melee dual wielding you bind it to alt fire, it makes more senses and will also let us move charge attacks to reload in the future.

Heyo DE! I've been playing Warframe for a good year or so and I love the game so much! I have 3 questions that I would like to ask you, so I hope I don't be a bother with them.

1. Are you planning on a rework on the alarm alerting?
I've asked this question because the current alarms feel very dull, and the concept of the alarm alerting causing harsher consequences rather than summoning Bursas and Locking doors would be exciting. For example, in a Spy setting off the alarms would cause a timer for the Tenno to hack into or else all databases will begin purging, because now everyone knows that a Warframe is within the vicinity (same going for Rescue but it would be instant), while in a Mobile defense, the alarms would cause a datawall for the Lotus to prevent hacking through. These are just examples though.

2. What's the progress on the Eximus update?
You showed us a teaser of invulnerability of Eximus unless you shoot a certain part, but I'm wondering on how you will contradict this in a Sortie Eximus Stronghold mission.

3. Are you considering of an AI update for the enemies?
Specifically when they walk through doors and how they strategize their ways on defeating the Warframe. For example when a Valkyr uses Hysteria, the enemy (Corpus in this scenario) would run towards a Nullifier or a safer vicinity until it runs out etc, or stronger enemies would focus killing the Warframe with most kills, rather than them shooting the first Warframe they see.

Thank you for your time on reading these 3 questions!

I hope my questions aren't too buried but they are all related to one frame, Sparky (Volt)

1.- Will he ever get a base sprint speed stat increase?

2.- Will the damage cap on discharge ever be removed?

3.- Will the drain on movement of his riot shield ever be removed?

4.- Will he ever get a new passive? (maybe increased energy based on movement?)

5.- Will his butt cape ever get a physics treatment

Thank you guys for your time, keep up the great work, easily my favorite game

Why cant i find the relic im looking for when scrolling though these 586 different axi relics? Future question. And can u just throw out all these tilesets and make all new ones im so tired of looking at the same thing for 2 years, Europa needs to just be trashed completely its so broken, kuva always getting stuck somewhere, no power cells for excavator when soloing.._ its a mess ugly too just my opinion. But whats not ugly in warframe right?

I'll try to be brief, so here are my questions:

1) Can we at any point expect another batch of Syndicate weapons and, if so, will they be released in the order that the previous set was released in (secondary, primary, melee)?

2) Are there any plans to make the Ignis Wraith and Supra Vandal enter the invasion loot tables along with the other Wraith/Vandal weapons?

3) Obligatory Hydroid rework progress question.

4) When can we anticipate augments for Nidus and Octavia?

5) Are there any augments in the works for Titania, Ivara, Wukong, and/or Inaros?

6) Obligatory pump-action shotgun progress question.

7) Are there any plans to add Riven mods for Warframes, melee weapons, and/or companions?

8) Are there any times set for the updates coming to the Focus system and Operator mode?

9) Can we anticipate a rework for "The Sergeant" and, if so, will it be accompanied by an event (such as Ambulas being accompanied by Operation: Ambulas Reborn)?

10) Considering that the Ayatan Anasa Sculpture was added to replace the 2000 Endo Sortie reward, can we anticipate an Ayatan Sculpture coming to replace the 4000 Endo reward?

11) Can we expect that at some point the remaining Acolyte mods that have yet to enter loot tables will be obtainable again?

And that's it! Best of luck to other question askers, and I'm looking forward to a great Devstream!

Edited by CoolKid369

Dear DE developers, I would like to ask you if it is possible to add hotkey (key bound) for Ivara's Quiver  and Vauban's Minelayer (for each ability)? I died most of the time because I used the wrong ability and couldn't save my friends on time.

*QUESTION*: with Shield gating coming out, will this *weaken Chroma* by making him intentionally have to stand still to get hit twice to get the *"fury"* from *Vex Armor??

Or are you going to make a workaround for this where "any damage that WOULD HAVE hit health past the shield gate will contribute to Fury damage boost"

Edited by Cxdfc

The lack of information has some people worried as to shield gating's implementation. Will it be innate for all frames, or will it be turned into a mod? Will there be drawbacks, or will it be that one simple mechanic of stopping damage from hitting both shields and health at once?

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Questions about FOCUS:

1. Are you already working on it or is it still on the to do list?

2. Are you going to decrease the number of skills in the focus tree? It's pointless to have skills that nobody is going to use, so maybe have less skills but they are better?

3. When you finish with the schools you'll probably scrap some of the skills in which we may have already put in a lot of focus. Are we going to get all the focus back after the school rework so we can invest it again or?

4. Increasing the time to use your focus ability with adding more skills as active in the tree is a problem, unless if you make those abilities better. Maybe add more passive skills? Nobody is going to use a skill that deals 5k dmg every 5 min.

Other than that i can't wait for the rework. Focus schools have such potential and if they become more useful and diverse that would be great to fit our play stiles and offer some diversity.