Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming June 16: Devstream #94!

[DE]Rebecca

When Shield Gating is added, will it work like Mass Effect where your shields are segmented, or will it just be something like

500 Sheilds, and if the enemy hits you for 530, it doesn't go past your shields?

I'd prefer segmented shields as this would help phyiscally weaker frames a lot (Ivara)
I could see segmented shields acting like this; 100 shields is broken down to 4 segments of 25/25/25/25? (This would help if you're in a crowd - I'd imagine the first type of shield gating to be helpful against one enemy, but most players aren't fighting one enemy at a time.)

Edited by Roominashum

15 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

What was so funny? Is me asking this a problem?

No, if it was a problem, it wouldnt be funny. What makes it funny is the hundreds and hundreds of people posting paragraphs and paragraphs about bug fixes and new content that they want to see or reworkings of entire systems in the game that they want to see looked at, and then there are people sprinkled in that only want one little thing, such as hairstyles for instance. This is not to trivialize the assumed seriousness of your post, but the simplicity makes it funny. 

When is Umbra coming? Y'all keep dodging the question with we will let you know when we are ready. I'm sorry but myself and others are sick of the excuses. Just pull the trigger already and announce it, show it, or whatever. We the community have known about Umbra for FAR to long holding back information at this point is redundant.

Otherwise besides the above can y'all address the massive feedback thread for Ash's 4th ability, as it stands its basically useless in a team based setting, solo it's fine. However using it in a team as stated becomes a waste, by the time you're done marking your team could have and probably already has killed those enemies making your assassination markings a wasted effort. It's faster and more effective to simply just kill enemies using ash with your weapons or using the augment fatal teleport. You did so well by us listening to us with the Oberon rework, at first it was ok, then y'all slowly but surely improved him until he got to where he is now in a much better place and actually worth taking into "end game" scenarios. Then we have Volt who is in a similar state as Ash he works well but things like picking up his shield cost to much energy, slows you down, has a duration and prevents the use of primary weapons. Then his 4th ability has a redundant damage cap that when reached unstuns enemies that have reached said damage cap. Also his 4th ability is the only one that uses range which negatively affects his shield ability and speed ability. Volt also has a massive feedback thread which nothing has been said about. Finally mag also needs some love as well, as for what she needs others in the feedback thread and on reddit likely have suggestions as well.

Thanks for the game it's great game however there are some things that need to be addressed and the above is only a small portion.

Thanks,
EthanD

posting again, probably too late: 

So, a question about auras and stances:

Do you feel that giving them polarities was a mistake? I feel that stances and auras having polarities takes away from a big aspect of "play how you want", as many players are relegated to choosing what would best fit in their aura slot to get the bonus they need. Steel Charge is one of the biggest offenders here, as it offers the most bonus capacity, and in some cases that extra 4 capacity is better (and cheaper!) than a forma can do. 

This is also the case with stances: take the Dark Split Sword for example. Choose whether you want dual swords or a heavy blade! Neat, I- Oh. The stance is polarized to best accept dual sword. Going heavy blade eats 6 whole bonus capacity. That's one or two formas. Guess... I have to go dual sword even if I don't want to because my mods won't fit. 

Would you guys consider simply doubling the base bonus of auras and stances and just do away with the polarities to allow more freedom to equip what best suits our playstyle?

Question: Are you going to make a way to remove the attributes of the original Arcane helmets and apply them to other helmets, Syandanas, or other cosmetics? It would be great to finally use my full deluxe skins, or the newer helmets with the added bonuses of the Original arcane helmets. I wouldn't mind any of the negative effects at all if I could always use the helmet I visually prefer. Also when is the next migration option for PC to Console?

38 minutes ago, Dendurron said:

No, if it was a problem, it wouldnt be funny. What makes it funny is the hundreds and hundreds of people posting paragraphs and paragraphs about bug fixes and new content that they want to see or reworkings of entire systems in the game that they want to see looked at, and then there are people sprinkled in that only want one little thing, such as hairstyles for instance. This is not to trivialize the assumed seriousness of your post, but the simplicity makes it funny. 

No problem the last time I asked this someone had an issue with it which I don't understand why anyone would.

18 hours ago, (Xbox One)Slimm qp ReapeR said:

As a lefty, I've long noticed that all of our operators are right handed which in turn I believe translates to the warframe that we control also automatically shooting and melee attacking right handed. Could there be an option to choose to be left or right handed to further personalize our operator/Warframe?

Warframes were right-handed to begin with, which likely just translates onto why the Operator's use the Void beam with their right hand; no need for much extra animation work basically. Toss in how being left-handed is a very small minority (Right handedness sits at 88-92% vs 10%~ for Left handed) and it just falls down the line as important. Though I can't say how much complexity holds up as an argument, not being an animator of any stripe. In my head, it's a simple 'mirror the gesture' but, well...logic declares it far more complicated.

On the other hand I'm sorry, the Handshake emotes are all instigated by the Left hand, which is quite distinct as some cultures consider left handed gestures a taboo. It's not much but it is something to consider, especially when the Tenno's pseudo oriental motifs make such gestures stand out further. Course now I wonder if they still have Handshake on the left hand in Chinaframe...

I'm not trying to shoot down, mind. It'd be great if it's added. Just...Gaming in general doesn't really seem to make the effort for Left handed animation support or modelling unless they want it for a specific Character and that's usually it. Bonus if it's to tick the 'This person is the bad guy, cause they're left handed' Tropes and so on.

Sorry to go on. It's something of a bugbear of my own that I've admittedly become quite cynical will ever really be a normal option in games when you check cosmetics. Here's hoping that my Cynicism on the issue is proven wrong in time, though. It'd be nice to buck the trends.

----

As for actual question, going with my standard:

Will there ever be an option for Colour labelling in the Warframe and Weapon palettes, much like with Kubrow and Dojo palette options? 

As a colourblind player, distinguishing multiple colours can prove difficult and thus serve to limit experimentation with colour schemes. With appropriate labelling however, such as in the Dojo or for Kubrow and Kavat colour options, this problem is resolved as each colour is named and can thus prevent stress from simply being unable to really know without asking for help from friends or family members.

Whilst it may not seem like much, it'd be a nice QoL improvement which would expand on the support being provided to Colourblind player's ability to fully engage with the Game's options, and still serve to benefit the wider community as it gives a common ground to discuss colour combinations in a way beyond specific cells in specific palettes.

For what it's worth, I've at least mocked something up using the Colourblind Assistant software as a proof of concept for what I have in mind, but it'd still be nice to have something both in game and more appropriately named in regards to the setting, as the Dojo and Kubrow stuff has been done as yet.

Either way, apologies for going on, as always.

Hey, dudes, we can purchase riven slots, loadout slots, how about giving us the option to buy config slots?

You keep dumping new mods on us but dont give us the option to experiment with new builds because we are limited to three config slots and there is no remember option on your configs that you can load up later.

So we are left with taking pics and moving every single mod in an out.

Are there any plans to add mod slots specifically for augment mods?

If you were to add new slots (say 2) for augment mods.  That will give us a little bit more flexibility in our builds.  That way a single Bill wouldn't have to be built around an augment mod & squishier frames such as, Volt will benefit from this.

Just for the reason that, slots that are not used for augment mods could be used to add extra Shields or Health to your Warframe .  As well as making augment mods a more frequently used mod

I want to make sure that this is understood as clear as possible.

I am proposing to add slots not replace, and only augment mods can be placed in the added slots

There was some misunderstanding over on YouTube.  Where I first posted this idea but once there was a clear understanding player’s, agree with this suggestion more or less.

On a Warframe, will we ever get separate colour maps on both the helmet and the body?

It has already been implemented on Syandanas and Armors so could we just have the same principle added to Warframe body parts?

It makes it easier to match different helmets with different skins.

Thank you!

After the "Samuri" frame, how about a bag-pipe using frame. Not music like Octavia or sound like Banshee, more like a mix, like it uses music when an ability is used and the abilitys are shock- or sound wave based. And the ultimat mighet be like equiping the bag-pipe as a primary and melee. Shooting bullets of sound/music and swinging the whole thing like a club.

BTW keep up your good work. I love warframe

do you guys have any plan or idea on quest that focus on the life of normal residents all around the system, like people lives in Mycona?

at the beginning of THE GLAST GAMBIT, we had taken a look on Mycona people, basically they are glad about Tenno's arrival. Can we have a sight of how other residents think about Tenno or how they live?

Hype Dev Team, 

1. Will you guys consider to update the parkour or bring back the wall running?

2. When Focus 2.0 release, is it come out with a new quest or NPC? Will Madurai/Vazarin/Urainu get any buff or chance? 

3. Will the operator be able to interact with the companion at some point?

4. How is the Ember Deluxe Skin going? 

How is the progress of the new equinox helmet?

Will there be an Equinox Noggle?

Baro will sell all the deluxe skins of the remaining frames? Like Equinox, Nezha or Ivara.

Can we repeat the first mission of the story soon? I want to wake up from the cryopod being Equinox.

Will there be invasions in Uranus?

If Excalibur prime is white and the Umbra is black, (for example) Frost Umbra would be white?

Caches could give small amounts of materials like Kuva (~ 50 in Kuva Fortress only) and Cryotic (~ 50 in Venus, Europe, Neptune and Pluto).

If the pet MOA is acquired by a quest, it would be offered by the Perrin Sequence, right?

Synergy of Operator and Tenno Schools?

Traduction by Google Translator.

Hello Developers. I have a little predicament. When I was a young tenno I was working on the quests and got my hands on the ether daggers. But like all up and coming players I ran out of space and sold some items. Little did I know that I sold an item that I can never get back again. Well now I have everything completed except one weapon. So I've been wondering, will there be a way to buy the ether daggers back so I can have my list fully completed? (until the next batch of items of course.)

I'm wondering if we have a timeline for melee rivens going forward and if specifics of the potential stats on them could be addressed. For example, would it be possible for the combo related stats that are on blood rush and body count/drifting contact to appear or would the stats be restricted to damages, speed, status, etc.? Thank y'all!