Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming June 16: Devstream #94!

[DE]Rebecca

• Moon Excavation plox?
  • Trade improvements like item stacking and set boxing?
  • Any possibility of tweaking the relic drop tables (Or really drop tables in general) to fight burn out?
  • Can we get the ability to change the Operator's facial expression so they won't look so dead on the inside? Or maybe some facial animations for them in mission?

• something about a new raid?
  • if we have a new raid,it will come with an event for clans or something special to encourage player do more raids?
  • kuva fortres whit cephalon fragment?
  • could we transmutate riven mods, we can transmutate normal mods may rivens should too (5 rivens for 1 new riven its ok if you have a lot of trash rivens)
  • we have aklex prime from baro relic, could we have kama prime (we only have dual kama prime) i want a prime kama for use new machete stance  :D

srry my bad english

Edited by valen96

Is there any plans to make changes to Kubrows? I love Kubrows but they are far currently far less powerful than their alternatives, with the exception of the Huras Kubrow. I have been wanting a Kubrows 2.0 for a while, hopefully there will be some information soon.

Hello Rebecca, Steve, Sheldon, Scott, and Geoff!

My question is simple. Will there will be a buff to rivens? Maybe make 10 instead of 5 disposition ranks because some weapons even with 5/5 disposition can't come close to the strongest weapons in game without godly stats, and sometimes even with the godly stats.

Or make it possible to put several rivens on some weapons. Or make it possible to "Lock" certain stats on a riven so it doesn't disappear on the next roll.

Tell me what you think.

Sincerely, Kingfurer.

back of old weapon such as ... lato prime exca prime , skana prime , braton vandal , lato vandal . 

come new ? harrow , UMBRA !? 

why harrow ? he's skill don't use bow ... ivara is better harrow of his ... why not paladin or somthing ... idk. 

could you breging back the pack founder to the owener for they can take the next level ? 

1 minute ago, Dreugui said:

back of old weapon such as ... lato prime exca prime , skana prime , braton vandal , lato vandal . 

come new ? harrow , UMBRA !? 

why harrow ? he's skill don't use bow ... ivara is better harrow of his ... why not paladin or somthing ... idk. 

could you breging back the pack founder to the owener for they can take the next level ? 

Google discussions with the same question as yours. You'll quickly find why your question is useless.

Also Harrow is completely different from Ivara.

2 minutes ago, KingFurer said:

Google discussions with the same question as yours. You'll quickly find why your question is useless.

Also Harrow is completely different from Ivara.

you could understand that?  I dont even know what, "he's skill don't use bow."  he is skill do not use bow.  im not sure thats even english.  i know what it should read and im not mocking him on occasion i have horrid spelling. 

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cephalon Lore said:

you could understand that?  I dont even know what, "he's skill don't use bow."  he is skill do not use bow.  im not sure thats even english.  i know what it should read and im not mocking him on occasion i have horrid spelling. 

You just gotta read it slowly and several times and you'll be good. And break down into depression of not being able to break down whatever was said.

I'll post as I think of things:
- Does the art team have any new tilesets in the works, or possibly new rooms in existing tilesets?
- Can you comment on getting augment-specific mod slots (akin to exilus slots but for augments), arcane slots (so my arcane choice isn't dictated by how I look), or focus school slots (so I can link a school to my individual build and have it automatically switch it for me rather than having to manually access the Operator room every time)?

Edited by SasoDuck

As a break from my traditional questions about syndicate cosmetics and arcane enhancements being installed on them; I have a different query.

If the devs had to choose between a mod system with normal mods removed and replaced with conditional mods (similar to acolyte, conclave, or syndicate/Rathuum/Index type mods) while keeping enemy scaling the same; or making enemies scale similar to players (gaining mod points, polarities, and catalyst/reactors/exilus) as they level after 30; which would be more ideal from a DE perspective?

Please don't ask this to steve, but would it be possible to regain quest items in some way or another, ether daggers, imperator, veritux, etc? A simple BP in the market after you complete that particular quest would be ideal, stops you from getting it before the quest, but allows you to regain them in-case you delete them to make room, or something along those lines.

Any chance that Dojos will get a QOL update as they have had the same functionality and stuff for a very long time. I would love to be able to SWAP ROOMS AROUND WITHOUT DESTROYING AND REBUILDING THEM. I would love to see lots of new and FUNCTIONAL rooms, rather than 'sit there and look pretty' rooms. New Obstacle courses? New research rooms? New placeable items? More customization? LESS BUILD TIME? Altars? STATUES OF CLAN MEMBERS? Trophy hall? Paintings and murals? chairs? Thrones? ropes? highwires? etc etc..

Also: The current log-in reward pool is exceptionally awful and lackluster. Mostly because of the resource rewards. If they were instead multiplied by sayyyy 100, or if they were eliminated all together, i would be pleased. 50 cryotic, 50 endo, 5k credits.... just not useful or exciting.

Haven't been a long time player but have definitely noticed a huge style change from the first Warframes which seem a bit more ninjary, to the more newer ones which are more flashy and seem more based of concepts such as space, time and music etc. Was wondering if you could talk a bit about this process and how the thinking over warframe design both in style and playstyle changed from the start of warframe to now. 

Thanks!
Also side question, since you've take weapons from quite a few different cultures and futurized them would you ever consider doing the same with weapons from pacific culture or south american culture (aztecs, etc).

• Are you planning to make existing wraith and vandal items tintable?
  • Any progress on a Tenno speargun? IIRC we saw a model for one a while back.
  • Are there any deluxe skins in the works that you haven't mentioned yet? (please say Volt)

7 hours ago, Zeratul81 said:

Hi,

Will you consider updating the Relic systems (the interface on the ship) to filter and/or indicate if a Relic is Vaulted or not? This would be a great QoL feature as the amount of Relics is increasing. Its really tedious checking that you don't use Vaulted Relics when just randomly farming Prime parts etc.

Would be nice if we could also filter relics by Refinement level especially at the round breaks in endless missions to make finding the relic you want easier

What ever happened to the "Claim All" function for resource extractors?  it seems like i vanished somewhere around Star Chart 3.0.

Why is the Asteroid Belt missing from the Star Chart?  This would be a  great area for Archwing heavy play or is this actually where The Louts hides?

Seperate keybinds for Melee finishers / silent backstabs from normal melee swing ('e'), its infuriating to sometimes be forced out of fast paced combat just to perform really slow animation.

Option to fully socket Ayatan treasures with one button to bypass animation lock?

Improvements to Boss hitboxes so melee can hit them easier?

1. Can Focus be added to the Arsenal?

2. Can capturing a target or activating life support be changed to a channelled action instead of one with a locked-in animation to avoid being killed while completely defenceless?

3. Is there any progress on the Mag deluxe skin?