Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

-Further improvements to preventing the Raptor fleeing the map*

-Further tweaks to Nightmare Mode Vampire missions to be challenging but playable.

-Potential crash fixes.

*Note: Seeing a lot of posts about Raptor drop date. What may be happening is drops are occurring out of bounds (or getting knocked out of bounds) and being teleported back to the center of the "Boss Arena". We will further investigate this. 

We've been looking throughout the room that Raptor is in.. nothing but the mods that are dropped by the "normal" enemies.

Thanks for working so hard to get everything fixed for us! Keep up the good work! (:

-Further improvements to preventing the Raptor fleeing the map*

-Further tweaks to Nightmare Mode Vampire missions to be challenging but playable.

-Potential crash fixes.

*Note: Seeing a lot of posts about Raptor drop date. What may be happening is drops are occurring out of bounds (or getting knocked out of bounds) and being teleported back to the center of the "Boss Arena". We will further investigate this. 

He also doesn't take consistent weapon damage from Clients, only from host.

Idea: Remove Vampire all together and do something different for Nightmare mode.

Not all frames have the same amount of health. This means that more fragile frames (like Nova and Loki) are more susceptable to dying between fights.

The whole health drain mechanic is terrible IMHO.

It's based on a percentage of your health, not a flat rate. 

It's not an out of bounds issue, at least it never has been for me. No drops appear at all. They don't go flying, they don't fall outside the level, they don't land in unreachable locations. They just do not appear. Ever.

Idea: Remove Vampire all together and do something different for Nightmare mode.

Not all frames have the same amount of health. This means that more fragile frames (like Nova and Loki) are more susceptable to dying between fights.

The whole health drain mechanic is terrible IMHO.

You might try draining Energy instead of Health, and doubling the amount of enemies.

well if you ever noticed the haelth drain is proportional to your health total, so everyone is actually dieing at the same rate, and if you're that concerned about weaker warframes getting killed, theres a reason that you dont see loki's running into the middle of a room full of baddies like a rhino would

Thank you i now will put thief's wit on just incase it is going in the center if not i am going to find the fusion moa that gave birth to the raptor and going to kill it.

EDIT:

Just going to spill soda on the fusion moa that gave birth to him

EDIT: just kept the raptor in place with rhino stomp and killed him in front of me with a friend and he didn't drop anything. I am going to let him recharge his powers and going to give him time to collect some bp to give to me then i will go back to killing him, thanks for reading.

Edited by philleapa

Im happy you fixed the nightmare mode and other things but can you debug the treasure room exit door cause it seems to stay shut when you don't reach the treasure quick enough.

Sincerely,

patton216

"*Note: Seeing a lot of posts about Raptor drop date. What may be happening is drops are occurring out of bounds (or getting knocked out of bounds) and being teleported back to the center of the "Boss Arena". We will further investigate this."

Unless the drop teleport function is not working correctly, or the center of the "Boss Arena" is somewhere inaccessible (like under the floor), or drops just do not occur correctly in certain locations, this is not the case.

In a majority of cases there will be no drop whatsoever; no materials, no mods, no blueprints. If this is normal behaviour, maybe it was wise to communicate this to the players.