Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

Idea: Remove Vampire all together and do something different for Nightmare mode.

Not all frames have the same amount of health. This means that more fragile frames (like Nova and Loki) are more susceptable to dying between fights.

The whole health drain mechanic is terrible IMHO.

You might try draining Energy instead of Health, and doubling the amount of enemies.

I thought it drains a percentage amount? I was in a defense mission where I had 600 health and teammates had around 200-300 health, all of our hp was draining at roughly the same rate.

Idea: Remove Vampire all together and do something different for Nightmare mode.

Not all frames have the same amount of health. This means that more fragile frames (like Nova and Loki) are more susceptable to dying between fights.

The whole health drain mechanic is terrible IMHO.

You might try draining Energy instead of Health, and doubling the amount of enemies.

Or just drain shield? That seems like a fair deal, no kill no shield?

Ty for the fixes - imo I had no trouble with vamp nightmare missions since they have been added, the hotfix made them easier imho. Since the raptor is a flying boss it has been suggested in other posts to give it a crashing death making it easier to locate boss drops, I really like that idea. Will you be looking into doing something like that?

-Further improvements to preventing the Raptor fleeing the map*

-Further tweaks to Nightmare Mode Vampire missions to be challenging but playable.

-Potential crash fixes.

*Note: Seeing a lot of posts about Raptor drop date. What may be happening is drops are occurring out of bounds (or getting knocked out of bounds) and being teleported back to the center of the "Boss Arena". We will further investigate this. 

Really impressed on the diligence and focus the team is putting into Push 9.

Things that stand out:

1. Patches being pushed in a seamless way, first time in an MMFPS that pushes do not disrupt experience

2. Patches have clarity and rapid feedback response vs. push & let them sit for 24h

3. GM's moderating the player channels in N.AM US West have a sense of humor, as well as can provide responsive feedback or field-notes as the patches are pushed.

In short; good job tonight. Shows good craftmanship.

-Further improvements to preventing the Raptor fleeing the map*

-Further tweaks to Nightmare Mode Vampire missions to be challenging but playable.

-Potential crash fixes.

*Note: Seeing a lot of posts about Raptor drop date. What may be happening is drops are occurring out of bounds (or getting knocked out of bounds) and being teleported back to the center of the "Boss Arena". We will further investigate this. 

Where is the "center" of the boss arena?  That would really help if we could find where they were being teleported to.

You should just have boss rewards given out like Nightmare rewards and Void rewards - at the end of the mission. No stupid things to run around and look for. Just have the objective complete once the beginning boss battle cinematic begins.

very minor but it would be nice if the new squad info window and the one that popped up in game were the same knowing what aura they are using would be neat too like i said tho minor things keep up the awesome work :)

Do a fix for the Void secret room doors not opening back up after hitting the required button.

For example the "parkour" secret room. You hit the first button and the next door opens, second button to open next door, then next button to open the next doors then you wall run over some lasers and hit the last button etc etc.

You try to exit the place but all the doors are glitched stuck.. then you end up having wasted all that time mod hunting because you have to abort mission.

The other option is to try and "glitch" out of the exit doors but at the cost of time and a revive.. lol

It's not an out of bounds issue, at least it never has been for me. No drops appear at all. They don't go flying, they don't fall outside the level, they don't land in unreachable locations. They just do not appear. Ever.

This ....9001 times this :(

Raptor drop rates have increased significantly for me.

Did Nova parts farming this morning before the patch.

One Nova systems out of approximately 15 play through.

Now I have a systems and two chassis after five play through.

Weapons which had stuck material amounts are now fixed in my dojo and the contacts list works again.

Thank you DE for resolving the important issues so quickly.

Did your clan happen to build a larger hall?

A similar question to this, if we destroy Halls to shrink our clan. Will the costs go down? I recently went on a hall crafting binge and screwed myself and a few friends on the crafting costs by getting ahead of myself. We've destroyed a Hall but haven't seen any cost change.