Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Update 20.7.0

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mag (Magnetize)
Magnetized Discharge - Manually detonate Magnetize by recasting on the target. Enemies hit have a 50% chance to become disarmed. 

Volt (Electric Shield)
Transistor Shield - Allies can pick up Electric Shield. 100% of damage absorbed will be added to Volt's Static Discharge. 

I can't help but think that these shouldn't be augments but innate to the base ability.

I don't understand Volt's augment.

Why does he get an augment that makes Discharge even worse?  The ability can't deal decent damage because of the stupid health cap that was placed on it.  Dealing more damage makes it so it reaches the cap even faster, meaning less CC time.

So the way I see it, this augment is basically deal the same amount of damage (minimal) but even quicker so you can die mid-animation!

Or I could be totally wrong in which case please tell me.

Edit:  I get it now, it adds damage to his passive, not his 4th ability.  My bad.

Still though, please do something about the health cap on that ability.

Edited by Vulpei

Magnetised Discharge is awful conceptually.

• Mag doesn't have natural energy pools to support the multicasting for this mod
  • Fixing 'misplaced' Magnetise bubbles is, like Frost detonating globes, a QOL functionality that players require baseline to not impede themselves/their allies
    • Does this even work once the target is dead?
  • Takes up the design-'slot' for an Augment which would be much better suited for something productive - not a mod slot/drain tax paid to fix bad casting. Heck, why not the Magnetise bubbles placeable on surfaces that has been suggested many times before? This would do similar for letting people place them better (no target movement + cast delay issues) and actually change up the approach. Consider increase to absorption-DoT and/or pull strength as the ranking modifier if changing to this function.

Magnetise also still needs fixing to correctly absorb hitscan multishot, crit damage and correctly inherit damage from continuous weapons (you over-nerfed the previous abuse case).

Bad show.

Edited by EDYinnit

When will we see 4 year long bugs fixed:

• Containers/marks spawning inside other objects and below terrains surface
  • Kubrow, Kavat and syndicate helpers pathing, they are unable to enter certain rooms and can't transit from one tile set to another half of time
  • knockdowns forcing players in other objects and outside the map
  • side missions being inconsistent with mission type
  • enemies don't spawn in certain rooms during survival
  • enemies might stop spawning completely during excavation missions
  • consoles bugging out if player interacting with them was pushed/knocked out of interaction range
  • Enemies falling through terrain
  • Inconsistent stealth kills with multishot weapons, AoE weapons

As well as other bugs introduced by recent patches:

• Mission UI bugging out after some time, objectives and exit marker disappear
  • Mod list not showing certain mods in general list, only when certain filters are applied
  • Stalker not always dropping loot when defeated

7 minutes ago, GreyEnneract said:

Seriously need to stop with the energy color thing. Chroma, Equinox, and now Excal. Just expand the UI and let people choose for themselves without having to use colors they don't want to use.

Nah, if they did that they'd have to give Chroma a real passive.  Can't have that.

16 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Nice! Can we see this become reality? It is next level fashionframe :)

The next level of fashionframe is being able to have warframe energy colour separate from warframe power colour.

Give me Weapons (Lato Vandal,Skana Prime, Snipetron, Lato Prime, Imperator Vandal, and Excalibur Prime) then I could make the Mastery Rank 24 Test.

Just because I did not play from the beginning. I can not ascend to 24. :sadcry: What a Politik.

500 days for the Zenith its ok -> I can Wait, but the other´s ?.

But thanks for the Update :satisfied: