Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox login problem

(XBOX)ToonDude X99

I've looked through the topics on the forums to see if I find anyone with my problem, and I do yet no solid answers on how to fix it. I use to play warframe avidly on a daily basis until about 4 or so months ago it quit allowing me to log in. Every time I try logging into warframe I wait a massive amount of time at the login screen only to be told that I can't login and I need to "check my info" of which I have no clue in hell what that means. I understand that some people who have had this problem have their issue fixed within days or even a few hours, but I think 4 months is more than enough time for something to have already been fixed. I've re-installed the game countless times, hard reset my console a hundreds times, and even unplugged my router millions of times yet nothing seems to have changed. Am I doing something wrong? because given I'm no genius. Or is this a game that doesn't give the slightest care for its community or average player? If the faults on me please let me know, I'll openly accept any and all blame. But if the faults on the game, then why even call yourself a game if you don't allow gamers to actually play you as intended?

On 6/7/2017 at 5:36 PM, (Xbox One)ToonDude X99 said:

I've looked through the topics on the forums to see if I find anyone with my problem, and I do yet no solid answers on how to fix it. I use to play warframe avidly on a daily basis until about 4 or so months ago it quit allowing me to log in. Every time I try logging into warframe I wait a massive amount of time at the login screen only to be told that I can't login and I need to "check my info" of which I have no clue in hell what that means. I understand that some people who have had this problem have their issue fixed within days or even a few hours, but I think 4 months is more than enough time for something to have already been fixed. I've re-installed the game countless times, hard reset my console a hundreds times, and even unplugged my router millions of times yet nothing seems to have changed. Am I doing something wrong? because given I'm no genius. Or is this a game that doesn't give the slightest care for its community or average player? If the faults on me please let me know, I'll openly accept any and all blame. But if the faults on the game, then why even call yourself a game if you don't allow gamers to actually play you as intended?

i myself have had this problem start earlier today and now it doesn't even load the main screen but instead gives me a message saying "if the problem persists please visit support.warframe.com" but no other information please help!

• 2 weeks later...

Warframe isn't working for me either. Every time i get to the login screen, it would just play a random song over and over again. I dont even get a error pop up or anything, its just an endless loop of loading and waiting.

I never encounterd this glitch before. I hope it gets fixed, i placed to much work into this damn game just to loose it all over a annoying bug.