Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

VOiD and THE PATH OF DEATH - new type of Endgame

-VV-ODiN

I have over 2k Warframe´s hours on my shoulders. I currently stuck between Kuva farm in order to reroll rivens to perfect stats and helping to clanmates (taking care about clan).

There is no real challenge right, now in game for me and mine closest veterans friends.

I wish to have possibility to play ENDgame against 1k-9999k level without stack in front of screen for hours and hours, because only time put limits. To face 5k + level enemy there are necessary 7hours+ of gamming marathon, I wish to have possibility to do it in less then 1hour to test synenergy squad´s setups. Simulacrum is solo and with 145lvl max right, now. And even if DE offer mutli version, simulacrum is nothink to compare with real deadly adrenaline Hardcore survive. Simulacrum is a "shooting range" and Survive missions a "Battle to death".

I propose new type of survive mission "THE PATH OF DEATH" where we could bypass time by using some "device" - crossing a "sabotage Void portal gate" to face hard nuts. Reusing it over and over enemies level would increase by +100/+1k each time or just simply depending to charging % - higher charge = higher bypass = higher enemy´s level. After bypass jump there could be a chill out time or minimum kills for extraction... and different Ninja´s prestige sigil/emblem  according to your progress, to give it a sence.

I fail to see why "higher level enemies" means "challenge".

In every MMO ever made, the challenge with enemies increases because they have new skills and abilities, even timers sometimes, with the added fact that other enemies around them also match the new zones and have added abilities.

In this shooter, you face the same enemies and use the same tactics. The only thing that saves you is increased damage output, so I fail to see why a mode called "super spongy enemies" should exist.

Unless "high level zones" start having unique enemies as well, your idea makes no sense. The same cheap tricks that work on Level 1 enemies will work on level 2000 enemies.

@DSpite

You failed to see, because you propably never try EndGame, so you dont know what Im talking about.

Endgame start when your weapons alone become to be useless, one error instakill - all depends on squad setup abilities. You are completely wrong, if you think you can run around with Ember "World on fire" or camp with Excaliber "Excalted blade" behind wall. Those cheap tricks will works on level 1, but not on level 2000.

Your idea about new type enemies is  cool and it´s compatible...

There are colours for all tastes, I begin to be tired of people who are interested only in pointing out the flaws to ideas.

Is that hard to accept: some tennos like think in synergy setups - ways to deal with "hard nuts" - high level enemy?

Respect Others if you want to be respected

Edited by -VV-ODiN

I wish we could have an easy way to face high-level enemies as well, but I recognize that the game has flaws that would make this feel like a proper challenge. In essence, enemies do too much damage to players (especially squishy caster frames). The problem with this is that the only option players have to not get 1-shot is to either use an insanely tanky (and insanely broken) frame like nidus/inaros or CC the enemies so much that they can't do anything. Well, if you CC them that much, then the challenge is removed from the game since the enemies do no damage. You can read more about why what you are writing here should not be put into the game in its current state:

Yeah I have to agree with the others, in Warframe higher level isn't more difficulty. It's just more time consumed for fewer enemies to die and the same rewards.
I do want a way to enter missions at later progress so I don't have to fight enemies under level 80 but honestly, you use the same tactics and gear on high level content.

There's a huge difference from level 1 to level 100, but the difference from level 200 to level 300 is literally just that the enemies take more from your magazine if you're not using lethal damage.
So if this mission doesn't contain special enemies like grineer having Artificers & the Nightwatch with more skillsets & variation then I don't see any appeal in it. I would get more hyped to fight a level 150 Nightwatch Bailiff than a level 300 butcher.

Also DE told us clanleaders will be able to design custom missions for the clan with different mission types, custom chosen enemies & companions for it in - which could probably make up for your idea except it has no unique rewards as far as I know.