Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Tileset Loot Unreachable (Lua, Void, Derelict)

ChillyWilly

Pretty much, all the Orokin related tileset have at least 1-2 unreachable room, mostly because its bugged or the "secret room" requires precision. either timing or sequences.

I did alot of Void runs for fun, mostly Stribog on Void. cause I like to explore and people nowadays just rush the tileset. Many new players complain about 3 things on junction.

1. Mars Cephalon Fragments

2. Uranus Sabotage Caches

3. Lua Principle Mods (Sedna)

But that is another story, the main problem is some tileset that related to Orokin almost have some kind of button/pressure plate. which there is none on corpus and grineer tileset, even if there are. Its not TIMED. Many rooms are out of my reach, and running kubrow and kavat on those tileset means you can't get the loot. A tileset on Void which a small corridor with 2 death orb on left and right, 2 pressure plate on each end of the door, and secret underground vent. the problem is that sometimes the pressure plate wont trigger. and the death orb won't start activating, resulting in both secret rooms (behind the death orb) not opening.

There is alot of rooms that I can mention, but the worse part is when that loot is extremely valuable (syndicate medallions or ayatan sculpture). They spawn in some places that need timing, which will not open if you fail.

Example above (If none of you see the screenshot, its because I don't know how to attach a screenshot, I just copy paste it), That loot right there is 100% syndicate medallion. can't go in cause both door are closed, 7/8 syndicate medallions, and I spend 50 minute to run around the whole tileset to see if its not an normal loot. I uses Ignis and I do use scanner (cause void containers and ayatan sculpture can be scanned, while medallions can't). I do rush the room simply because if I press the first pressure plate and not get in. it will be closed, second pressure plate and third pressure plate must be activated in rapid succession for the timed room, I don't know if this the case or I'm just simply dumb. So I rush it, destroy all container on the vault room, go back and start looking around. The problem is when I get back, I see this loot perfectly placed on the end of the room. pretty much where syndicate medallions would spawn. I try to shoot it with ignis, and there is no damage number or the sound that anything breaks. I run back to the start room to only see that the door connect to the room is locked. Basically, both doors that connect with the room are closed.

I'm sorry if this post takes too much to read. I'm not sure if this a bug or this is intended. But I'd be glad to know how to access those rooms with pressure plates/buttons. sometimes I can and sometimes I can't

Edited by WilliamHartono12