The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

excaliburs new augment

bronzebonobo

2 hours ago, Arniox said:

I really hate people like you. Always crying about and swinging the nerf hammer back and forth. Why does it need to be nerfed? I know from experience that it will definitely be nerfed but I am saying: does it really need to be nerfed? Warframe started as a game that made you feel like a god. Going around and absolutely destroying everything. I miss those days. When the slightest moding to a weapon made it godly. I remember when the flux rifle was the most powerful weapon in the game. It was insane. Could kill everything. I miss those days. I miss feeling like a god. Cause there are people like you who scream for a nerf because they want a challange... Why can't warframe be a game where we don't need challenges. The challenge is to be the most powerful. That is what I would like. I love being OP and broken because it's fun to do more and more damage.

Why cry over it? Why call for a nerf? Why? Why not just leave it alone and let the few people like me have fun and enjoy the game?

+1 Agree.

Also, I would like to explain something. It's a bit hard to explain because I've held it and thought about it for a long time but I'll try to get it off my chest. Basically: scaling stuff... people call it insanely OP. Yet, a few years ago, people were BEGGING for scaling damage. So why is everyone crying about it and calling for nerfs? Because they're not used to it. Everyone is so used to flat damage numbers and working from flat damage. They are used to coming into contact with a super high-level enemy and having trouble killing it. But as soon as DE adds what people have wanted for ages: scaling damage. It becomes OP. It's because IN COMPARISON, scaling damage is extremely powerful when you look at flat damage. If DE replaced all the damage systems in warframe with scaling damage. I bet you a million dollars, people would cry nerf. It's because people are not used to it. They're used to flat damage, so when they can suddenly kill everything, no matter what level because of their damage scales, it becomes OP.

But is scaling damage really that OP? All it is; is scaling damage. Damage that scales with enemy level. It's not OP, just different from our current systems we are so very used to.

I remember when the Acrid was the most powerful and fun pistol to use but that was then lol.

As for why saying scaling damage is OP? Well theirs that side of the community that still enjoys the rush in missions and speed through it. I remember back a few years many players were complaining about rushers in missions. (the players who would ignore enemies and go straight to the extraction point once the mission was completed) But since then i haven't been that active in the forums so i do not know if that is still going around. Regardless that side of the community may not like the idea of scaling as it can impact that style of game play. While on the other side of the spectrum we have the players who enjoy a challenge, who would like that and want it to enhance their game play. So in the end it's like a patch in a game. One side will like it while the other will dislike it. Some people just don't like change, it's life.

2 hours ago, Rundas342 said:

I remember back a few years many players were complaining about rushers in missions. (the players who would ignore enemies and go straight to the extraction point once the mission was completed)

in all honesty, we had this trick of rushing to the end of an exterminate and forcing the enemies to respawn all at the end. Then dive into the middle of over 100 enemies with saryn and nuke them all with 4th :P you get insane xp really quickly.

You people can't read, let's be honest here, you know sooner or later they are going to sit down and be like hmm well this aug is really good, it shreds high level enemies and it is just a really good augment unlike most augments that are just kind of meh, let me reiterate for people with little to no brain function, if they are going to nerf something and if they do end up getting the nerf bat out i want them to touch the augment, not excaliburs 4, i was very upset when his 4 got nerfed awhile back and i don't want DE to touch his 4 simply because of this new augment.

Moderators please close this thread.

The augment is ok, keep in mind you remove the IPS from the weapon, which means is less effective if not build correctly. Let's say you put rad on it but end up on an infested mission, you'll be doing only 25-50% of the damage.

Great mod, but it' not as big of a jump from the base ability as you think.

2 hours ago, bronzebonobo said:

You people can't read, let's be honest here, you know sooner or later they are going to sit down and be like hmm well this aug is really good, it shreds high level enemies and it is just a really good augment unlike most augments that are just kind of meh, let me reiterate for people with little to no brain function, if they are going to nerf something and if they do end up getting the nerf bat out i want them to touch the augment, not excaliburs 4, i was very upset when his 4 got nerfed awhile back and i don't want DE to touch his 4 simply because of this new augment.

If me not caring about your opinion was an actual number, I could give you a month to count by the million and you still wouldn't reach even 1/4 of the way through.

3 hours ago, bronzebonobo said:

Calling others "people with little to no brain function" for not agreeing with your way of thinking is outright stupid and mean.
Personally I think you're overreacting, but throwing insults at people wont help your case if you want to achieve anything.

22 hours ago, bronzebonobo said:

No, i am not saying nerf it, it is actually good and i want to keep the augment, you know someone will complain about it eventually and DE will nerf it cuz to stronk DE nerf plz

And!!!! that somebody was you, DERP!!!!!!!! or you wouldn't of made this thread. You're the only one to suggest nerf it altogether or post a rubbish thread about it nobody cares about.

Edited by iMalicious