Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Head periodically disappears when playing.

(PSN)PsychoHarlot

• 2 weeks later...

So how do I get Devs to notice this and let me know if there is a fix on the way. 9 days later and no response. I know it's buried in the forums and wonder if there should be a different way of reporting bugs. I don't know how many other people are experiencing this but it is really taking away from my experience of this game. Can any Dev please let me know if this issue is being worked on? Thank you. 

It does happen at times using Shade, but it also happens when I'm not running with Shade. I don't use naramon. Sometimes I play with Carrier and Mirage Trinity or Mag and I'm still experiencing the missing head. And when I play with Trinity, particularly the Strega skin, she loses her clothes too. I'm not sure what it could be. 

I have noticed, that for me, it's connected with the cloaking from Shade and Huras Kubrow. not sure about the carrier & Mirage though. It not only removes head and clothes, it removes everything that is not the basic body. Syandana, armor and such.
And the answer to how to get the devs to notice you are twofold:

1. Send a ticket, always send a ticken when you noticed a bug
2. They may already have noticed your thread but not answered, because they're working on it = )

They can't release as many hotfixes as they want, due to Sony, so 9 days is not long (the bug, for me, has been here a while) so be patience, it will get fixed (but bringing it to their attention is awesome :heart: ) = )