Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Authtorization/Connection problems.

Second_Vynder

Hi everyone.

Sorry me, English isnt my native language.

Two years ago I played warframe without problems. After 3 months I left the game (sep 2015). Then many times (~every 6 months) I tried to back the game, but got connection problem. When im trying to pass the autorization, im getting "Lost connection" (using Ru version, not sure about translation). If im entering incorrect pass then Im getting something like "Your password is incorrect, Check your data", but If entering true pass, game waites about 30 secs then marks me "Connection lost" and then something like "Failed to connect. Check your data". But sometims I can enter to the game without problems and play normally BUT after ~5-30 mins in missions Im getting red string "Lost connection" every 5 secs (but still can play and see players and mobs movement), in this case after mission Im getting fails with saving progress.

I wrote to Ru support twice, they advised me something like "Reboot your PC", "Use VPN". I reinstalled Windows (from 7 to 10)  to solve this problem, seriously. With clean WIndows version my problems was not solved. Im using Router and reset settings to default, still not works. Opened ports, marked Warframe as exeption to my antivisus, asked my provider about block, he didnt blocked anything. I have UPnP, white IP.

And I cannot take any items from my Anvil (it causes red string "Connection lost" and then game throws me to Login screen).

Error about it:

Of course, I rebooted my PC, checked my Email-Password, tried VPN (VPN WORKS but it is not my way because my location is Sakhalin, Russian, my ping is ~180 on Ru server and 400+ with VPN).

Have no idea how to fix it. But sometime ago our timezone was changed (+1 hour to GMT). May be it is this problem? I tried to set my time on -1h, isnt works. Im so sad, wanna play :/

Also, I cannot open Warframe.com from IE 11 (but still can do it with Chrome).

My traccer and ping to Warframe.com (Excuse me by Ru interface).

r0-4F39HuA8.jpg

Edited by Second_Vynder

Authorized and checked my Anvil again - I got 3 of 4 items from it. When I tried to take last I got again "Connection lost" and was throwed to Login Screen. And I also tried to change my DNS to Google (8.8.8.8), check game cache, reinstall Warframe (Playing with Steam). My net connection is stable, I can easily play in other games like Dota, CSGO, etc (havent ping drops). I didnt changed my provider from 2 years ago, didnt changed PC, Router.

UPD: I tried to delete SSL sertificate from IE. Now I cannot open Warframe.com in Chrome too. :/ (ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE)

Cleaned DNS. Now I can open warframe.com

Edited by Second_Vynder