Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 94 Postponed Until June 16!

[DE]Megan

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Devstream 94 is being postponed until next Friday, June 16th.

Don't you guys think this is very sudden and short of notice to not at least give a bit more information as an explanation?  We know yall are busy with tennocon but considering you were all ramping up to this day for a while, this is coming as quite a shock and surprise.  You were clearly anticipating it on Prime Time last night.  Something pretty major must have happened this morning to suddenly cancel just like that.

Edited by Xekrin

Could we maybe get a 'live chat' in discord or have a dev come into the thread and answer our questions and give feedback on our suggestions/requests instead at some point... every time I've watched devstream it feels like the dev's are just picking 'something they like', which often doesn't need answering as it's been covered before, rather than answering questions people are putting forward and would like answers to. 

Edited by LSG501

3 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

every time I've watched devstream it feels like the dev's are just picking 'something they like', which often doesn't need answering as it's been covered before, rather than answering questions people are putting forward and would like answers to. 

So glad I'm not the only one who has noticed this trend.  

3 minutes ago, (PS4)jockhotty said:

I hope this is not bad cert news  :(

Completely separate and nothing to do with the Devstream.

Besides, our next update is only an interm-update.

Used to preprep consoles to unvault Rhino Prime when the time comes.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG
couple words are cris-crossed

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I was looking forward to this but I understand. So maybe next week you will release Harrow and Earth remaster (fingers crossed)? :)

Edited by Eldirian
No "so"

Don't tell me they suddenly realised that Harrow (Sniper Headshot warframe) has no place in current game meta? That there is no time to bother with headshots while your fellow Tenno clear rooms before you can even see enemy. Or that headshots themselves are not reliable as they do not always register from the back/sides? That he won't be interesting in solo play either as stealth gameplay is pretty much ruined at the moment?