Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 94 Postponed Until June 16!

[DE]Megan

kind of sad that this was postponed until next week. but hey, at least we'll still get a good peak at what's to come. ;)

won't be able to check out Tennocon fully, ether physically or digitally cause I cant even afford the tickets, but I think I can still watch the twitch stream of it. 

in another subject, you guys have any plans for E3 coming up?

Hello @[DE]Rebecca
----------------------------------------------------
I have some Questions i would love to get some Replies on, Please!

1. Will we ever be able to have Both the "Companion" And the "Sentinel" out in combat at the same time?
  2. Could we perhaps in future get an quest or something that will unlock this for us?
  3. Will we ever see our current Sentinel flying around the ship like our Aderza/Kubrows are doing?
  4. Will we EVER have the option to add FRIENDS NOTES? (Consider constant friend requests And how frequent some people change their Nicknames).?
  5. Is it possible to get an healthbar above the Frost "Bubbles" so we can see each "Healthpool"??
  6. Is is possible to make the Weapons (Prime,second,melee) more visual during stealth (loki, ivara, ash)?? (dont always know what i wield).

My post for friends notes: 

Edited by SevenSinsofHell

• something about a new raid?
  • if we have a new raid,it will come with an event for clans or something special to encourage player do more raids?
  • kuva fortres whit cephalon fragment?
  • could we transmutate riven mods, we can transmutate normal mods may rivens should too (5 rivens for 1 new riven its ok if you have a lot of trash rivens)
  • we have aklex prime from baro relic, could we have kama prime (we only have dual kama prime) i want a prime kama for use new machete stance  :D
  • something about helmint kavat or helmint centinel?(if moas can be infected my centinel too)

srry my bad english

Edited by valen96

@[DE]Rebecca Sorry for asking a late question. I would like to ask about the aura Pistol Amp. I read up and many said that aura actually doesn't work and they didn't get the buff. I tried to search online to see if it is a bugged or has been fixed etc but no answer. So may I ask this as a devstream question? That if Pistol Amp is working or not? Thanks.

Would have submitted to the other Devstream thread but it's locked. 

Can we please please please have the Grattler in the normal game? I want nothing more than to run around with that thing on regular missions. 

Can we PLEASE get lens removed from sortie reward pool?Sorties are barely useful as it is. I don't mind back to back endless game modes/ mobile defense, but it's very infuriating to realize the last hour or so was just for a lens. My clan and I have all but stopped the sorties due to this, and a large number of community member have also stated this in several different conversations. Keep Up the awesome work.