Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Separate Octavia music volume slider

Aphyxia0

Warframe music is good, but after a hundreds of hours I prefer same variety to my music and have turned off Warframe music. This, sadly, also means that I will not be hearing any Octavia music. This is most certainly not what I wanted when I turned down the music slider and was wondering if it was possible to create a separate slider for Octavia's music.

3 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

There is already a slider for Ally Mandachord Volume, are you referring to a separate slider for yourself while playing Octavia?

Doesn't matter whether ally or myself, if music is at 0 volume no Octavia music is heard.

Edited by Aphyxia0

2 minutes ago, Aphyxia0 said:

Doesn't matter whether ally or myself, if music is at 0 volume no Octavia music is heard.

That would require them to separate Warframe's ambient music from Octavia's, which is doable.
Just add another slider that forces Octavia's music to play regardless of the master music setting.

I get that.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

• 2 months later...
On 6/10/2017 at 2:41 AM, Aphyxia0 said:

^ Same problem as above, please let me just hear my Octavia beats and whatever else I have going on without the other in-game music.

I agree with OP's idea. After I build Octavia and spent the time playing with the mandachord till i got something I liked, only to hop into a mission and find out that I can't hear the music I created. I don't have the in game music turned on as I usually have external music playing and I further don't want it playing OVER my mandachord tunes so, yes, it would be nice to be able to have 1 more slider specifically for Octavia's mandachord.

3 hours ago, [DE]George said:

In-level music will not play over the mandachord music when you have Octavia's powers active.

Tested and confirmed. Thank you. It must have been something else I was hearing then that was playing over Octavia's powers that made me think that. Possibly from something outside of game...

• 3 weeks later...