Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doing void missions in the void

Some ideas that may give the void more merit to play

-When you do void missions and get all fissure, you get double void traces than you normally get

-A selected item when opening a relic, you get double of the chosen reward so you get x2 instead of x1

I'm not sure if the second idea is good. Anyway, leave your own suggestions. 

Edited by (PS4)CaptainIMalik

I think if they just made it so that Corrupted in the Void had a chance to drop a few traces when killed, that would be enough. same with Kuva and enemies in the Kuva Fortress. trace farmers have a reason to go to the void, anyone else there gets an added bonus of extra traces.

You are inside an Orokin Ship that happens to be inside the Void, those ships are not the Void. These ships have shields that protects them from the Void Storm seen in Arid Fear, which the Corpus ships' shields couldnt handle and it effected the insides with distortions that replenished energy.

The Fissures inside the Orokin Ship could be explained by a failure in those Shields.

The thing that I would like to make the Void better would be to add Relics as an assured drop in the Void, in a place that was kinda forgotten after U9: At the end of the Parkour Rooms.

I can only partly agree on this, reason why, why should only Void matter again, because most the time such get suggested people seem mostly still to think "old void was better, bring it back, relics suck".

I am all in making such places valuable aswell, but then please other planets aswell somehow, at least higehr ones like sedna, eris, etc.

Old void i got tired to see the same tilsets over and over, as random fissres can be it is partly at least variety.

Besides if double reward would happen there it can even happen that people only will wait fora void fissure to pop and will jsut go on the forum to complain it not spawning often enough.

2 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

These ships have shields that protects them from the Void Storm seen in Arid Fear,

A lot of people were not around for Arid Fear and have no idea what happened in that event, so these shields are not exactly common knowledge.  Just saying.

6 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

A lot of people were not around for Arid Fear and have no idea what happened in that event, so these shields are not exactly common knowledge.  Just saying.

Well, its just what you would expect: We have energy shields on troops, having those on ships as well is what makes sense.

The benefits to doing this is the Void should be slight, because otherwise it could cause an even worse problem. 

I would prefer if all enemies in the Void drop reactant rather then just those exposed to the fissure, that would make these missions go by much quicker because you won't have to watch what you're killing.