Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Real pet consigning

Slayer116

Hope you read that title right, if you didn't then allow me to catch you up to detail- basically you have to pay money to give your pets to the lotus which actually probably deletes them from existence.

My idea is to have some kind of place or person to sell these pets for a price, I don't know the price just not free so someone wont just try to claim every pet they have because they think its end-game. The main spark of this was from my problems at actually getting the pet I want, I have been looking for a specific adarza kavat for a long time and well its not here. You may say im like some noob saying this but, I have scanned quite many kavats and bought many codes and if you need proof then don't worry I will include that too. Slayer116.jpg

Edited by Slayer116

Would need to be completely unused, and include the ability mods that came with the pet.  And have had no imprints made.  And you'd need to have completely "Howl of the Kubrow" for Kubrow, plus Obtained the Kavat part for Kavats, and completed "Glast Gambit" for Helminth Chargers

Seems like a lot of headache for not much gain, really.  And would certainly impact sales of eggs and genetics codes, though I doubt that's much of a big deal anymore.

Edited by Phatose

So . . .. .
You want to go from Consigning the companion for a credit price
To being able to buy the specific type/breed/trait of companion from a breeder/vendor/salesperson, along with maybe selling the companion to the vendor in question.

I can't particularly see this going through.

Also, incredible amount of scans you have there for kavats.

Edited by Phailberry

1 minute ago, Phatose said:

Would need to be completely unused, and include the ability mods that came with the pet.  And have had no imprints made.

Seems like a lot of headache for not much gain, really.  And would certainly impact sales of eggs and genetics codes, though I doubt that's much of a big deal anymore.

perhaps yes but some people have trouble getting the pet they want like me. we can also take into consideration how the server may not be able to handle it if it goes to far or perhaps removes them after an amount of time has passed might maybe work.

if you think about it this could be a good way to help players in need a pet fundraiser if you will. the cost of the eggs and codes in the market have a chance to be untouched maybe but at the same time if there is not many pets sold from the vendor in a day the chances of someone getting what they want is still basically low and would also help give people reason to go to the relays I see a daily alert in the relays

how about something similar with unranked special weapons.  you breed a pet, leave it unranked and be able to sell it?  Because unless you don't have enough space what is another relevant reason to get rid of a pet?  Because in my opinion just because subrows and kavats can't vacuum there is really not an accurate way to be sure of its full potential in gameplay since it follow you around for better or worse.  

7 hours ago, (PS4)fullblast35 said:

how about something similar with unranked special weapons.  you breed a pet, leave it unranked and be able to sell it?  Because unless you don't have enough space what is another relevant reason to get rid of a pet?  Because in my opinion just because subrows and kavats can't vacuum there is really not an accurate way to be sure of its full potential in gameplay since it follow you around for better or worse.  

perhaps yes also maybe allow people to link them and imprints into the chat I believe this could open some good marketing for players who aren't always lucky with getting platinum by selling pets they don't want that someone may have been really wanting if I knew someone had the kavat I want I'd totally buy it.