Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Graxx + Iron Skin = ???

shut

Question

I'm thinking about getting the Rhino Graxx skin for my RhinoP, but I have no idea how it looks with iron skin on. Can't seem to find anything on google, either.

For folks who already have the skin-- if you have Prime Details toggled off, does the iron skin take the Primed appearance (full-body covering) or the non-primed appearance (only head&shoulders are fully covered)?

7 answers to this question

Being the infinitely patient person that I am, I said screw it and bought the skin. Here it is on Rhino Prime (with ugly sigil placement for demonstration purposes).

nQhMILL.jpg

It seems to behave like default Rhino Prime's iron skin (covering most of the body from head to toe), but the uncovered areas are slightly different from Rhino Prime's in order to properly fit the Graxx skin. For example, the dark belly area (where the sigil is) and a belt wrapping around his lower back are left uncovered by Graxx's IS (at least, on RhinoP), but these areas are fully covered by default Prime IS.

I don't have Not-Primed Rhino, so I don't know how the Graxx skin interacts with it-- i.e. I'm not sure if Not-Primed Graxx IS covers just the head&shoulders, or if the screenshot is showing a Graxx-specific IS that covers the whole body regardless of what kind of Rhino is equipping it.

But for now, behold my infinite arrogance as I vote myself "best answer of the thread".

Edited by SortaRandom

1 hour ago, wolf96781 said:

Google is a magical tool.

It took me two minutes to find what Rhino's iron skin looks like on his Graxx skin!

Ain't Google amazing?

You wanna link to your google results? Because I googled and youtube'd for slightly longer than two minutes, but the only useful result was a split-second clip of Graxx Rhino casting IS in an AGGP video. And that ended up being useless due to youtube compression anyways.

Hence, this thread.

Edited by SortaRandom

20 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

You wanna link to your google results? Because I googled and youtube'd for slightly longer than two minutes, but the only useful result was a split-second clip of Graxx Rhino casting IS in an AGGP video. And that ended up being useless due to youtube compression anyways.

Hence, this thread.

I typed "Rhino Graxx Skin on iron skin in Google search and got linked to this thread so....google OP

Edited by ShadowStalker

2 minutes ago, ShadowStalker said:

I typed "Rhino Graxx Skin on iron skin and got linked to this thread so....google OP

I had already seen this thread a long while back, but I was hoping for something more up-to-date now that we're able to toggle off prime details. I was wondering if by some chance it would affect ability appearance as well.

(Come to think of it, that AGGP video wouldn't have helped either even if youtube didn't butcher the quality.)