Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I forgot my email but remember my alias

Aijkas

Question

Hi everyone, after a long time not login i forgot my email, is there a way for me to use my Alias to figure out my email? I remember alias, password i just need my email :sadcry:. My alias is: Mask.of.Shadows .Someone please help me :sadcry::sadcry::sadcry:

4 answers to this question

Yup is my new account but after half a day try new gameplay system i can't faming material, blueprints and wait few months for craft my favorite equipment AGAIN :crylaugh: support work monday to friday.and now is saturday, can be the other way to get my email?

Edited by Aijkas

Ordinarily this would not be a problem since the game remembers your last logged in email address at the main login screen.  However, since "Mask.of.Shadows" is an ancient account with minimal activity, I assume you're reinstalling the game from scratch after a long time of not playing.

There's really only two solutions:

1. Crawl through account history of however many email accounts you have, and look for Warframe-related messages.
  2. Wait for support, they can send a password reset to the address registered to that account.

If you registered Warframe to a disposable email address that you subsequently forget, then your account is gone.  There is not going to be any way to "recover" a player account just by knowing the name, because that would be insecure.