Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties rewards change, chose 3 rewards from list.

IfritKajiTora

As a Mastery Rank 23 almost 24 player, I'm not playing sorties anymore, because it gives me a lot of items that I don't need.
It would be better if we can chose reward that we want to get, but with not 100% chance.
We would chose one COMMON, UNCOMMON and RARE reward.
For example common: Riven
Uncommon: 4K endo (4k Kuva future maybe)
Rare: Exilus Adapter
unchangable, small chance for very rare: Legendary Core.

After we make all three sortie mission we get one of these we chosen. So even if we didn't got Rare that we wanted we got what we wanted from uncommon or common rewards.
That would hold me with sorties.

2k endo is weak reward, I don't need lenses or boosters, because in boosters from sorties there isn't a double resource booster :/, I don't need reactors or catalizators. Getting them 2 or 3 times in a row is frustrating, and keeps me not playing sorties missions.

No thanks. If you're making this from just complaining about getting an Anasa 3 times in a row, you've got nothing on those that get nothing but Anasas, 4k endo drops and worthless lenses (focus is pointless unless Naramon, Zenurik or Vazarin). Sorties are fine as is, and being MR23 myself I have no issues with them. Not sure why you even brought up MR, only way it affects the game is that you have to be at least MR5 to complete some junctions to unlock TWW to actually do sorties, so it's a simple call-out for you to be saying "I'm bored as hell and there's nothing else to do in this game for me, so I'll whine about this". 

As it is, sorties could be reverted back to that checklist system from a while back where there were a set of rewards that never got checked off and were always a possible drop such as 25 fusion cores and 50 (now endo, but you get the point). Cheap stuff will always be up for grabs upon completion, that will never change unless a token system (*pukes*) ends up being added. Even if that older system was re-applied, we'd still have complaints like this forum topic just because you didn't get your fancy 4k endo drop or a riven mod, but instead got another 2k endo drop or a focus lens. 

Rng is Rng, deal with it as we all do. I'll only accept complaints due to Rng if you're talking about raid arcanes, which are really the only rng heavy items that exist nowadays.

35 minutes ago, DarkFlameZealot said:

If you're making this from just complaining about getting an Anasa 3 times in a row, you've got nothing on those that get nothing but Anasas, 4k endo drops and worthless lenses (focus is pointless unless Naramon, Zenurik or Vazarin).

How does that matter ? You need to have a certain level of bad luck before you have the right to complain and/or give a suggestion for a better system ?

Not sure why you even brought up MR

He probably brought this up because most high MR players don't care about obtaining endo and lenses (which is obvious)

Even if that older system was re-applied, we'd still have complaints like this forum topic just because you didn't get your fancy 4k endo drop or a riven mod, but instead got another 2k endo drop or a focus lens. 

Because as said above, most high MR don't want endo anymore.

Rng is Rng, deal with it as we all do. I'll only accept complaints due to Rng if you're talking about raid arcanes, which are really the only rng heavy items that exist nowadays.

ANY reward that is from a "one day only" type of mission shouldn't be so heavily affected by RNG, that include arcanes, and sortie

It's common sense don't you think ?

To OP, I still think a token system is better but that's a never ending topic.

Edited by Trichouette