Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Challenge] A New Threat - Destroy The Core [Finished]

ThunderKitsune

HwW8UXf.jpg

Challenge complete. You had no idea how tempting it was to use an ability, especially on a mmo mouse that features 12 side buttons

Fun fact:

* Did the electro, low gravity sabotage
* Found one cache at the console I was suppose to hack after I sabotaged the reactor
* No Bursa's spawned

Reward I wish to claim: Mucusk Syandana.

5 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

HwW8UXf.jpg

Challenge complete. You had no idea how tempting it was to use an ability, especially on a mmo mouse that features 12 side buttons

Fun fact:

* Did the electro, low gravity sabotage
* Found one cache at the console I was suppose to hack after I sabotaged the reactor
* No Bursa's spawned

Reward I wish to claim: Mucusk Syandana.

12 buttons is a lot of button for the side of a mouse O_O I want one!

I normally do the magnetic one, easiest one in my opinion ^-^

I'll get your new syandana to you soon.

13 prizes left.

While I have already completed the challenge, I have a quick question; when the glaive and secondary gets released and after the time limit for this current challenge is over, do you think that making a challenge with the new system would be a possibility? I would gladly try to complete the challenge.

7 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

While I have already completed the challenge, I have a quick question; when the glaive and secondary gets released and after the time limit for this current challenge is over, do you think that making a challenge with the new system would be a possibility? I would gladly try to complete the challenge.

I was planning to have chapter 6 as a hammer only challenge, but I think the glaive/pistol could be an interesting one to do. Also after chapter 6, I plan to do a squad based challenge.

19 hours ago, ThunderKitsune said:

I was planning to have chapter 6 as a hammer only challenge, but I think the glaive/pistol could be an interesting one to do. Also after chapter 6, I plan to do a squad based challenge.

Sounds neat, looking forward for it :3

7 hours ago, Shadowninja357 said:

http://imgur.com/a/NRh1z

It probably didnt help that i did it on nightmare,and for the rewards 5 weapon slots and 2 warframe slots would be greatly appreciated.I dont think the link works for some reason,so just copy paste it

Clicking the link worked ^-^ 'Bit of a crazy move to do it nightmare mode, but still, you did it. I'll get your prizes to you soon.

11 prizes left.

11 prizes still to be claimed.

I'm not sure if I should end this one now or wait til the deadline or when all the prizes have been claimed. I've got ideas for 3 other challenges I want to do. One is the final chapter of this "quest" chain, one can be done with a squad, and the third is a kind of tower like challenge.

7 hours ago, TacticalOwl said:

RQyq7zt.jpg

Did I do it? I think so...

I'll take 2 number nines, a number 9 large Jk, please gib an ivara noggle, the porta leg plates, a glyph display for the orbiter and an argon decoration

Is that to dine in or take away, good sir? XD That's a lot on the list. I'll get your prizes to you soon.

6 hours ago, NinjasCantCatchMe said:

Two forma bundles and an exilus adapter, please, kind sir.

Reveal hidden contents

ebf1pc.jpg

Good work, I'll get your prize to you soon.

9 prizes left.

15 minutes ago, crystalyq said:

Oh, another challange =D 

44fHHt6.jpg

If you would be as kind to get me 2x Orokin cell array, frame slot , 1x weapon slot, 1x sentinel slot and Concave display?

As long as I have plat, I will always have challenges XD I'll get your prize to you soon.

10 minutes ago, tigar123 said:

I would like 2x weapon slots and infested colour pallete9D8A32867D81C7CB0DA8CEFA98608C72AB8FA429

Good work, I'll get your prizes to you as soon as I can.

7 prizes left.