Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies enabling door lockout instantly

I just want to say that having the enemies lock the door instantly makes it "FEEL" real but honestly just kills the vibe in game... I ran an Axi Exterminate on Pluto and the doors just locked(1) which trapped me with 3 Corpus Nullifiers and 2 Ancient healers. And maybe a few more enemies but just being stopped from the action kills the rush of slaying countless enemies in the blink of an eye. What happened to when the enemies would trigger the alarm and then trigger it again enabling said lockout? 

1=The windows were blown out already from a molecular prime explosion a few rooms back

Edited by (XB1)D3L7A Z7R1K3
Forgot to add what caused the windows to break in the Exterminate mission.
  • Like 1

Ah this thread has been attacked by toxic players... my condolences.

Yup, I get what you mean. Usually the first alarm is after they spot you, then if you didn't clear the alarm, the next one will be lockdown. But some times it goes into straight lockdown for no reason. That I have not figure out why.

• 2 weeks later...
On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 3:46 AM, GoHardLikeNiksyn said:

U sure that it's not the blown windows that caused ship lockdown? Because if they did, this topic have no sense.

I have ran solo for the past few weeks on exterminate corpus maps, and grineer just burning them and nothing happens. I take a nightform equinox with the augment for her 3rd ability slowing enemies down when close and just clearing the sabotage objective and out of nowhere *doors are locked, time to break in*

On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Gravitus123 said:

Ive seen this a lot in mobile defense missions.It seems as soon as i finish the first terminal and im moving towards the second one the doors are instantly locked even though the alarms werent triggered

Exactly, I listen to music when I play sometimes and having to stop to unlock the doors kills the whole mood of warframe almost entirely. I hope with the new grineer unit it changes back to level 1 alarm and then lockout to potentially draw him out if he works similar to a bursa.

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 4:36 AM, kyori said:

Ah this thread has been attacked by toxic players... my condolences.

Yup, I get what you mean. Usually the first alarm is after they spot you, then if you didn't clear the alarm, the next one will be lockdown. But some times it goes into straight lockdown for no reason. That I have not figure out why.

Same, and there are always toxic players just accepting what is being fed to them. Like the whole pre-order gimmick in the video game industry. Smart people see that you can starve a company out of money spreading the word, others continue to pre-order and the cycle repeats. Also thank you for your condolences haha

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 4:00 AM, -N7-Leonhart said:

So what exactly is wrong with the enemies having enough influence over their own area to lock the doors? Too annoying? Maybe, but it's also annoying when they shoot at you, so they should stop shooting?

Its all about the lockout mechanic, don't twist what I said.

On 6/11/2017 at 11:00 AM, -N7-Leonhart said:

So what exactly is wrong with the enemies having enough influence over their own area to lock the doors? Too annoying?

Personally I think it's annoying when the doors lock before I've even finished the animation of dropping into the spawn room in a solo mission. Or when a crewman who is already dead triggers a lockdown. Or when enemies who according to Enemy Radar+Enemy Sense haven't even spawned yet trigger a lockdown. 

But that's me.