Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe wish list reply thread.

This is for replies to comments in this thread:

@ShadowStalker The first Umbra frame is on its way. Waste of a wish.

@GoHardLikeNiksyn Same as above, and how would you like the Relic system reworked? I disliked it when it was first introduced, but after the endless rework find it fine. How is it unsatisfactory for you? Curious to hear your rework idea.

@-N7-Leonhart Even as a none min maxer or "meta" player other than playing around it's never better to use an augment. Imo but the next guy has another alternative I can get behind. I don't consider augments as any form of power advancement as much as power changing.

@Lucavee I can get behind the idea of augments being Exilus equitable. Where I don't believe that would fix the problem it would get me to use some of them. I use all my Exilus slots for movement mods. I always use Lightning Dash with Volt for example and would never give that up for any of his augments, but your idea is better than what we currently have for sure. I find Channeling to be fine if using the none negative mods, but the - + ones I have never found a use for as they are never better than their none Channeling counterparts. How would you like to see it reworked beyond what I thought? I fully agree we need more interactive in and out Archwing missions.

Edited by blackheartstar_pc

@tutzdes

1: 100% agree.

2: How would you like them reworked? They are both underrated but never had a problem using them myself.

3: I look for AkVasto with Mesa Prime, or at least I hope!

4: 100%

5: Kind of disagree. For example I like using Unairu with Inaros, Nidus, Rhino, and Frost, but am never against making things better if you want to elaborate?

6:... you skipped 6 ;)

7: Neutral here.

8: 100%

9: Agreed. I would add to this more none humanoid enemies or monster like enemies.

2 minutes ago, -VV-william said:

just a thought, why create another thread and not replying in the same one, and why no link to original thread, kinda confusing when there's no context

It would be waste nonetheless because the "replies" are for a thread that closed 6 months ago.

2 hours ago, -VV-william said:

just a thought, why create another thread and not replying in the same one, and why no link to original thread, kinda confusing when there's no context

The idea was to not to clutter up the original thread with replies that would mask out its intent. The way this community works with all of it's users contradictory ideas and wants if the list and it's arguments were in the same thread the lists would get drowned out in the long run defeating its purpose.

15 minutes ago, blackheartstar_pc said:

The idea was to not to clutter up the original thread with replies that would mask out it's intent. The way this community works with all of it's users contradictory ideas and wants if the list and it's arguments were in the same thread the lists would get drowned out in the long run defeating its purpose.

that's nice I guess, still a link to the original would be nice on the 1st post

@-Shikari-

Your 5th request. What about armor scaling is the problem for you? The only time it is an issue that I can see is if you are doing a Grineer endless and surpass 60 minutes in survival or the equivalent in another endless type. As the point is for them to become so powerful that you're forced out isn't that alright or are you referring to a different armor scaling issue I'm not familiar with? If you are going that long as a plan there are mods to combat it. Just a little iffy about this. Between the rarity that armor is an issue (being you need to go around an hour before it matters) and the ability that if you know you are going to run that long can mod against it what the problem is.

@SupremeDutchGamer Archwing survival maybe don't need a item to touch arbitrarily or a different reason than life support to touch it? I mean they can go either way. No life support or another thing that is not life support that keeps the mission going. It's DE they can make something up.

For excavation I was thinking the excavation pods would land on the larger asteroids that appear in larger open space maps. I'm sure if that wouldn't work they could figure something else out.

1 hour ago, blackheartstar_pc said:

@tutzdes

2: How would you like them reworked? They are both underrated but never had a problem using them myself.

5: Kind of disagree. For example I like using Unairu with Inaros, Nidus, Rhino, and Frost, but am never against making things better if you want to elaborate?

2: I use Zephyr a lot and have fun with Hydroid occasionally. I must admit though, that while DE tries to make players use all the abilities (or at least most of them), these warframes remain pretty outdated. Zephyr has one useful ability (Turbulence), one situational (Tailwind) and two meh. Hydroid has a very unpredictable and unreliable CC and totally outclassed by other CC/damage/healer/proc removal warframes. His adversaries are both more tanky (Inaros, Oberon, Nekros, Nidus) and have more reliable and overall better abilities. Ults of Zephyr and Hydroid are weakish, unreliable and those make enemies harder to kill. All of hydroid abilities fling dudes around or make them unable to be hit by his teammates. Nezha's ult for instance is much better in this regard, it deals damage and reliably pins enemies in place, making them more vulnerable and easier to hit. I'd like to see Zephyr ult totally reworked, something done to her 2 and her 1 should be a toggle (or something like Wukong's Cloud Walker, with no invulnerability, but much faster).

5: All the Focus schools are used for passives, and compared to other schools Unairu passives are meh. Armor bonus is miniscule and I expect enemies to die in a couple of hits if they get into point blank range anyway for other passives to be useful.
Currently there is no reason to upgrade the active abilities, because it increases the charge time dramatically thus making abilities less usable. It would be nice if active ability/its upgrade added much less to the cooldown, so it would be possible to use it every 20-30 seconds. Passives could add to the timer as they do now. This would give a reason for a build variety. Today only Naramon has an alternative build, which relies on Arcanes and frame-dependent.