Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Rank 7 Shadow clan Part of the Solaris Umbra Alliance - 99% Research Done, Very Active, New Players Welcome, Discord - Heirs of the Shadow (NOW STORM)

HmosapienMC11

I'm recruiting for my clan: Heirs of the Shadow join the discord to get an invite to the clan. We are also Part of the Alliance Solaris Umbra (more info bellow). There is no requirement to join this clan you need to log in at least one in three months.

See Bottom for discord.

We have a system of leaders with specific roles and with this in place are very organized well put together as a clan. This is made up of 9 head members myself the Arbiter of Shadow the head of the clan, the Master Guardian head of the Guardians, and 7 other Guardians with individual names. More info on this can be found in the Discord.

We base our Clan ranks not off MR, but off your performance, attitude, helpfulness and leadership skills that are demonstrated in the discord and within the game itself.

v5Iuw4n.png

Three of our senior members (left to right) the Master Guardian, Arbiter of Shadow, and Guardian Aurus.

We have a clan emblem as seen directly bellow.

sdRjmwK.png

Our Clan Emblem

We have a three floor large dojo, with 99% research done total in all labs and a fully coloured dojo. We are an active and friendly community of players willing to help new players. We need active players who want to be involved in the clan.

vl0DC1Z.png\

Part of the main hall of the dojo on the third floor.

A0cUMrr.png

Part of The Solaris Umbra Alliance which is partnered with TennoRecruit as well. The Solaris Umbra Alliance is a large, active, and friendly community with community events and help for players of all levels of experience. We are interested in the return of solar rails and are very community oriented I believe you'll find a very fun and elevated experience within Warframe and outside of Warframe with these very friendly and involved community and it's amazing leaders Azurek and Houndoominie.

More info can be found here:

Rules:

✔Support the Clan.

✔Participation of some kind in WF Clan Events are required, if you are unable to do so please inform a Dark One or above ranked player.

✔No MR or Play hours amount required.

✔Must remain Active, 10day inactivity rank demotion, and an overall 30 day inactivity kick. Various absences are excused though talk to someone of Dark One or above ranked player.

✔Clan trading discount :0 (within clan itself trading things at reduced plat cost, etc).

✔All members are expected to be respectful.

✔Have dank memes.

P0pyuL8.png

The Master Guardian and Arbiter of Shadow in the Clan Meeting room.

Contact in game or through the discord:

:stalker:Youtube_HmosapienMC11 - Arbiter of Shadow

:orokin:Kaitoru - Master Guardian

:clap:Nathan_5614 - Guardian Ars

:credits:Jacon40 - Guardian Aurus

:suda:Cryptix123 - Guardian Ratius

:fist:RadiantLord - Guardian Rectus

:hexis:noahman05 - Guardian Pilus

We have a discord here:

https://discord.gg/QsagwzG

Thanks guys reply here or join the discord (preferred as you are more likely to have a quicker response).

Edited by Youtube_HmosapienMC11

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Dxlan.Prime said:

Can I join as well?

IGN: ZeoNal.Prime

20 hours ago, Ninjadrog said:

I would love to join
IGN: NinjaDrog

18 hours ago, CheshireCatttt said:

I would love to join in on the fun! 

IGN: CheshireCatttt  

(^ that's 4 t's bc i like the Cheshire cat that much ) 

Btw your discord link doesn't work :satisfied:

Here is the new link the clan is better has a new post btw. https://discord.gg/WwxXsBq I'll invite based on the order of application but go on the discord to be part of the clan (just not in game). Basically wait listed in game while we upgrade to storm.

Edited by Youtube_HmosapienMC11