Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Casual Tenno is currently recruiting for ps4

(PSN)BrandonDeasy

We are currently a shadow clan. We are a casual clan with these simple rules. Pofanity is allowed,trading is allowed. Racism,sexism and hate speech will not be tolerated. Be respectful to each other We have a 15 day inactivity limit but if you need to be away from warframe longer than that please send me a psn message with a valid reason and i will put you at the  do not kick clan rank . De clan event participation is required. I only require each member gets 1 point though in  any event. We have an age requirement of 17 + years old to join.  We are proudly in Mithras alliance. Mithras alliance is a 25 quality clan alliance and offers daily raids and 2 tournaments a month for prizes. Mithras alliance is friendly helpful and knowledgable community. The Casual Tenno was created 5/14/2017. We have all research complete but dojo colors. However since we were created right before The Ambulus Event we don't have access to the ignis wraith but after you have been in my clan for 2 weeks i will make sure that you will have an ignis wraith.Our clan emblem was approved  6/1/2017, we are waiting for a hotfix or an update for it to be added to the game..  I am personally willing to help anyone out with any any mission and I am willing to teach the raids to anyone interested in learning them. Send legionofwolves or brandondeasy a psn message for a clan invite today.

Edited by (PS4)BrandonDeasy

Brandon is a member of our Mithras Alliance. His highlights proved his performance during his time. he is a solid raid instructor. & has the dedication to grow his clan, Brandon achieve Clan rank MR 9 in a few days in which was noted. Keep a eye out for his new & upcoming Clan.

i currently only have 11 spots left in my clan. I am what people will call a hands on warlord. I am willing to help all clan members with everything to the best of ability. I know all the raids intimately and i am willing to teach them if need be. I generally do all 3 raids daily. If i dont have time to teach a school but i have more than enough time to speed run, i will do a hybrid of a school/speed run. The main difference between a school and a hybrid run is that with the hybrid run i will only explain necessary stuff to complete the raid not go above in beyond with great detail but just enough to make a raid work with several inexperienced members in a timely manner. A proper school for example of lor will take 40 minute but a hybrid run will only take 30 minutes. Psn message brandondeasy or legionofwolves  for a clan invite today.

We are currently at max capacity but will have a bunch of room shortly. We will be moving up to be a storm clan when we fully research the remaining 7 dojo colors. psn legionofwolves,sirstreame or brandon deasy to join. We will let you know asap if we have room and If we are full we will refer you to another clan in mithras alliance.

• 3 weeks later...

We are currently on the last color pigment which is the stalker color. After we get that color completed we will be going up to  a storm clan. Which means we will have 70 open spots to fill with hopefully good, friendly people. Diont be afraid to psn brandondeasy or legionofwolves for an invite bc we will be a storm clan in less than a week hopefully.

48 spots left for  people who like to have the freedom to say what ever they want in clan tab as long as they aren't dispecting others with out the fear of getting kicked out of the clan tab or the clan. psn legionofwolves or brandondeasy for a clan invite today.