Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Oberon Prime: Update 20.6.4

[DE]Megan

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

My mistake, corrected to the 16th! 

Oh well, although 4 days is more than enough. :) Plus, I got quoted by a DE... twice! Let it be known... Just wondering, do you think we might be getting a better augment for the Kunai? This popped up in a thread ~2 weeks ago, as in all honesty +200% magazine capacity is awesome, but I think a proper one is long overdue. Maybe a flashy unique one like Neutralizing Justice for the Miter. Would be cool to see some kind of augment for thrown secondaries which synergises with Concealed Explosives maybe...

Depois da última atualização do warframe no dia 12/06/2017 as minhas armas não está funcionando corretamente, o dano que elas estão tirando é insignificante.os inimigos de nível 40 eu matava só com um tiro e agora minhas armas todas equipadas com level 2 e no máximo os inimigo de nível 10 no mínimo três tiro pra matar e sem falar que eu equipes os mod no máximo.

Edited by (XB1)FENIXS10

I dont see any point in getting the collection imo- it's noce armor but honestly i cn't use it whatsoever- just doesnt resonate with me is all, but i do like it- i hope that isnt too confusing a statement- I do however want to try the Endura, I've played this game for almost a year but I've never used that type of blade before cause of space issues and money.

30 minutes ago, (XB1)Blackest Pain said:

So when are we getting Excal's new augment?

I assume your next update on consoles will be the Harrow update, which will contain the Excalibur Chromatic Blade augment bundled with it, after it has released on PC and has been hotfixed to solve any issues that come up.

10 hours ago, NovusNova said:

I assume your next update on consoles will be the Harrow update, which will contain the Excalibur Chromatic Blade augment bundled with it, after it has released on PC and has been hotfixed to solve any issues that come up.

Harrow update In 2 weeks?

On June 23, 2017 at 6:12 PM, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

so is harrow coming to us also as i got an alert on it on xbox comming soon?

So did I, however knowing de it won't drop to consoles for... About two weeks it seems, like what happened with Octavia's Anthem. But who knows, ey?

• 2 weeks later...

All I want to know is when are we getting the next update...the one PC is currently on.  I'm dying to get my hands on a few things that are in that update.  Like the Mod for Excal that add elemental damage based on the color. Anyway, gotta get back to farming for my Rhino prime.   Damn M1 is just not popping for me.  I only have one :(

PS Tennocon 2017 was awesome.  It was my first time (cherry pop) and now I cant wait for the Eidolons!!!  Hopefully xbox and PS users wont have to wait too long. 

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)RdMn JeSTeReD77 said:

All I want to know is when are we getting the next update...the one PC is currently on.  I'm dying to get my hands on a few things that are in that update.  Like the Mod for Excal that add elemental damage based on the color. Anyway, gotta get back to farming for my Rhino prime.   Damn M1 is just not popping for me.  I only have one :(

PS Tennocon 2017 was awesome.  It was my first time (cherry pop) and now I cant wait for the Eidolons!!!  Hopefully xbox and PS users wont have to wait too long. 

We have been waitng for more than two weeks "Harrow".

17 hours ago, (Xbox One)DomTheKilleur said:

I think they will start working on our build once they fix the performance issues with Earth remaster, witch Steve said they will fix this week.

will "try" 

i asked steve and danielle on weather there was any cert eta  ..no response....[twitter]

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako