Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Oberon Prime: Update 20.6.4

[DE]Megan

I am always having problem with warframe bp parts volt prime head frost prime head these are older parts . But I find so many other warframe parts, or anyway I'm blowing off steam, When your spending money and playing warframe for hours not easy just to find out you need parts or just 1 part to get and can't get it anywhere I look . Thats it time out Thanks for your time  

9 minutes ago, (PS4)weblocks said:

I am always having problem with warframe bp parts volt prime head frost prime head these are older parts . But I find so many other warframe parts, or anyway I'm blowing off steam, When your spending money and playing warframe for hours not easy just to find out you need parts or just 1 part to get and can't get it anywhere I look . Thats it time out Thanks for your time  

Unfortunately, prime vault has been an excellent source of revenue for DE.

Sadly, you missed the glory days, when prime part farming was more liberal and not gated by a limited unvaulted scheduling.

2 hours ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

So when we get the update?

When Sony had finished checking the update to ensure it doesn't break consoles and are happy with it, then they will give DE the go ahead, DE will tell us when they are releasing and release it at the time they specify.