[DE]Megan

PS4 Oberon Prime: Update 20.6.4

The bug related to invisibility still here... often i can see only the body of the warframe, without head and attachments. I think it started when Octavia came out.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, (PS4)dillonman202 said:

Did anyone else have their favorited colors wiped, or is it just me?

all settings were reset. So I'm assuming that includes your setting for colors as well.

Why, did they force reset everyone's settings, and why is the chat filter blocking text In chat? couldn't you least make it disappear after so long?

so annoying 

• Upvote 2

Thanks for resetting my controls and settings, again. I don't even feel like setting everything back up right now. Deleted my favorite colors too LOL yea I'm off this.

Edited by (PS4)KwietStorm
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, (PS4)o-SPIRIT-W0LF-o said:

Nice update, all i get now is corrupted save data wtf is this about please sort it

If you somehow get corrupted saved data.  One thing you can try is to go into your PS4 Settings --> Save game data (Not GAME Data) and delete the save game data for Warframe.

Relunching the game after doing so will create a new save data file.

**Keep in mind, upon launching Warframe again you will have to reset all of your "Sort by" listings in Menu's, all of your options / controls and your Favorite colors.

That is IT though.  Everything else is saved server-side including loadouts / color customizations etc...  

The one exception would be "favorite colors"  -- I believe those get reset also.

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012
added info
  • Upvote 1

Was there really a point in resetting all in game setting? Really for what bloody purpose. I got back on after a long weekend and yay all my settings were gone. 

• Upvote 2