Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma_Addict has mastered the art of the forma

(PSN)memegamer123

27 minutes ago, kyori said:

I think as a proper appreciation, the sigil should at least be a newly made graphical type like the other sigils... and not a direct copy from the forma pic in the market.

If it was made to look good then it would honestly just piss people off that someone who spent a lot of money on platinum to get forma's got something good out of it where someone who spent equal amounts of money on other means towards Warframe were not rewarded at all, if it looks kind of plain it's really not that big of a deal, it shows your achievement but doesn't really look good visually so nobody really cares about wearing it but would only like to have something that was exclusive just for the sake of having it and showing it off but not actually using it to fashion frame because it's not visually appealing.

Edited by iMalicious

1 hour ago, Skaleek said:

He must've used a lot of forma, cause i've used about 1.5k~ and i am clearly not a forma addict yet. Anyone ask him how many forma he's used?

From what I read on reddit, although it didn't seem to be directly confirmed, it was in the multiple thousands. I'm not sure if it reached tens of thousands or not though. 

22 minutes ago, iMalicious said:

If it was made to look good then it would honestly just piss people off that someone who spent a lot of money on platinum to get forma's got something good out of it where someone who spent equal amounts of money on other means towards Warframe were not rewarded at all, if it looks kind of plain it's really not that big of a deal, it shows your achievement but doesn't really look good visually so nobody really cares about wearing it but would only like to have something that was exclusive just for the sake of having it and showing it off but not actually using it to fashion frame because it's not visually appealing.

bruh.  ever heard of periods?