The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What really wanna see in the next update

(PSN)SumisyokoFOXfEEt

First of all: DE is not Santa Claus, so don't make a wish list, they have to do. And also: Zephir Prime might be after then next Prime. Glaxion and Amprex can't have a Wraith version because thats Corpus weapons. They could have a Vandal version, but i don't know if there will be in the next time a new Vandal weapon, because we already had a new Vandal with the Supra Vandal. And finaly Twin Glaxion/Amprex/Ignis. No i don't think so.

4 minutes ago, LuckyCharm said:

What I want to see with the next update is a zanuka pet. Idc. I want a robo pup that can bounce about and kill all the things

And run on the walls and ceilings and shake enemies like chew toys and shoot missiles.  I'm serious, I want all that in a robo pet.

• I want to see a toggle in arsenal UI to switch secondary mode weapons from 'fire' to 'switch modes'.
  • I want to see relics and primes that are vaulted labeled as such.
  • I want the relics in the codex to be searchable by content (type the name of whats INSIDE the relic, not the relic name).
  • I want to see more and better stats in the Arsenal UI such as melee range, cloud radius, blast radius and flight speeds.
  • I want to see melee attack speed to actually represent the speed of the weapon, not per-type animation timing (1.0 attack speed? really?)
  • I want to see many things that will never ever happen because no matter how good an idea you believe you came up with, there will always be someone who vehemently disagrees and they only implement ideas that has the vast majority of the community (forum, maybe reddit, some exclusive discord only a few know about) behind it, and we can never agree on anything.  That or take three years to mull it over before realizing it was indeed a good idea.

Good enough?  Or was this thread just for future primes and weapon variants?

2 hours ago, (PS4)SumisyokoFOXfEEt said:

Zephyr Prime     Glaxion Wraith    Amprex Wraith    And for secondary  twin(glaxion,amprex,ignis) this is my wishlist.

Unfortunately, the next prime will be male, with Hydroid being the most likely.

However, the weapons aren't out of the question.

Although DE likes to choose at least one weapon that came with the original frame's introduction bundle, which are the attica and the nami skyla.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Although DE likes to choose at least one weapon that came with the original frame's introduction bundle, which are the attica and the nami skyla.

.... Ill take 1 attica prime please, my riven requests it to

8 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

thank you for not ****ing on me