Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 9 Deadline

You have impeccable timing to pick TennoGen round dates! For the past year and a half almost all TennoGen rounds have landed on exam periods or other important deadlines for me. What (un)luck! I am unsure I will make it this round :(

2 hours ago, Volkovyi said:

You have impeccable timing to pick TennoGen round dates! For the past year and a half almost all TennoGen rounds have landed on exam periods or other important deadlines for me. What (un)luck! I am unsure I will make it this round :(

We all believe in you! 

2 hours ago, Volkovyi said:

Tennogen is actually scheduled 3 monthly, so you can actually predict the next deadline and release schedule on your own.

4 hours ago, Volkovyi said:

You can do it!

Often when i go to view the Tennogen section of the market, only the weapon skins are there.. Not all of them either, only the ones available for platinum are visible. All other skins, helmets and syandanas are gone. I notice them come back now and then but it seems like most of the time, the content isn't available for viewing or purchase.

On 6/14/2017 at 0:36 PM, (PS4)MJ-Cena7 said:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042897689/myworkshopfiles/?appid=230410

Everyone check out Yatus work his N series is by far the best lets try to get his items accepted this round

its amazing dark theme which should perfectly fit the next quest

even if they're nice, Excal and Volt have way to many skins already, not worth the thumbs up at this time for me. Rather skins for frames we don't got many for to be accepted especially since Volt had like 2 in round 8. The constant releases of the same frames skins over and over gets to be a bit annoying and leaves others out.

Edited by iMalicious

3 hours ago, iMalicious said:

even if they're nice, Excal and Volt have way to many skins already, not worth the thumbs up at this time for me. Rather skins for frames we don't got many for to be accepted especially since Volt had like 2 in round 8. The constant releases of the same frames skins over and over gets to be a bit annoying and leaves others out.

I think He's actually referring to the ash skin.

1 hour ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

I think He's actually referring to the ash skin.

he said N series which is Excal, Volt, Ash and Nekros, hence "Series" only two in the series I did thumbs up was the Ash skin (Tsukuyomi) and Hades (Nekros), not the other 2 in the series which are izanagi (Excal) and raijin (Volt) have no interests in having yet more skins for them, especially Volt, they need to focus on bringing in other frames skins for a round.

Edited by iMalicious

13 hours ago, iMalicious said:

he said N series which is Excal, Volt, Ash and Nekros, hence "Series" only two in the series I did thumbs up was the Ash skin (Tsukuyomi) and Hades (Nekros), not the other 2 in the series which are izanagi (Excal) and raijin (Volt) have no interests in having yet more skins for them, especially Volt, they need to focus on bringing in other frames skins for a round.

As much as I agree with you that we need to focus on bringing other frame's skins, it's going to be difficult. 

It kinda boils down to the whole supply and demand concept.
Majority of players play X,Y,Z frames only (A,B,C frames' player base are lower). Content creators make spend time and effort to make Tennogen items. Tennogen items sell for money. Content creators want to make money. Content creators aim towards the larger player base because it's a more lucrative audience. Content creators create Tennogen items. X,Y,Z frame users spend more money for Tennogen than A,B,C frame users (because there are more of them). Content creators make more money from X,Y,Z tennogens than A,B,C tennogens which motivates them to make more X,Y,Z tennogens. 

Ofcourse there are exceptions but I think that this is how it generally works. Which is why you see more and more (and nicer and nicer) skins for the popular frames. Only on the off chance that an extremely nice/unique skin for an unpopular frame gets created does it make it through Tennogen.

18 hours ago, iMalicious said:

I agree that volt have way to many skins the last 2 were completely unnessesary imo but it is what it is. still i think that it can have a place ingame just to complement the series like the graxx skins although its the least priority on the series as for excal other than hitsu san skin the olders skins are not good and the graxx is cool and all but really it doesnt match this one. 

Anyway your are free to vote off course anad i am glad you voted for ash anad nekros. :)

Also the cape and galatine skins are gorgeous and desereve a shot.

23 hours ago, (PS4)youngthecool said:

As much as I agree with you that we need to focus on bringing other frame's skins, it's going to be difficult. 

It kinda boils down to the whole supply and demand concept.
Majority of players play X,Y,Z frames only (A,B,C frames' player base are lower). Content creators make spend time and effort to make Tennogen items. Tennogen items sell for money. Content creators want to make money. Content creators aim towards the larger player base because it's a more lucrative audience. Content creators create Tennogen items. X,Y,Z frame users spend more money for Tennogen than A,B,C frame users (because there are more of them). Content creators make more money from X,Y,Z tennogens than A,B,C tennogens which motivates them to make more X,Y,Z tennogens. 

Ofcourse there are exceptions but I think that this is how it generally works. Which is why you see more and more (and nicer and nicer) skins for the popular frames. Only on the off chance that an extremely nice/unique skin for an unpopular frame gets created does it make it through Tennogen.

Sadly a lot of players only play those X, Y, Z frames only because they have better appearances, I mean honestly Volt is boring and is more defensive now then he is DPS like he use to be, I fall asleep playing it but seeing to how his appearances are nice it still attracts, I just think releasing tennogen items for the same frame over and over and over is a complete waste of spots in tennogen rounds and leaves out other things people do want but end up having to wait and wait for because they're release multiple things for the same frames, though this is just my opinion. (Mirage Mithra is one of those tennogen items that have been stuck waiting which I and many others love, and would attract more players to the frame but didn't make it into Round 8 because of all the multiple skins for the same frames)

Also against what you said they have released a lot of stuff already in tennogen rounds that nobody really ever uses nor buys (at least not many people anyway).

Edited by iMalicious