Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Orokins Alliance is new and needs help building a friendly, helpful community. All are welcome

(PSN)guitarfreeek

The Orokins Alliance,

A while back I was in a clan that had a very helpful leader, even a few of the other members I would consider "helpful" but when it came to operations nobody seemed to want to help and the alliance was toxic, name calling, abuse, people even tried ripping each other off in the trade chat so I decided to make a clan of my own where a few friends joined. 

We have kept the clan small but I still wish to be a part of a community that helps each other out from time to time so we decided today to create The Orokins Alliance. If there are any new clans out there that need help gathering materials, beating bosses, completing activities or operations, if there are any expierienced clans looking to help others or like me, want to find a fairer community, please help to create this community. Put your Clans name in the reply and I will invite your clan whether you have 1 person or 1000 every person counts!

If you are kind enough to consider this offer please I only ask that we respect each other and be patient while we gather this community.

Guitarfreeek - Echo of the Orokin

Edited by (PS4)guitarfreeek

• 4 weeks later...

Interested and looking forward to cool emblem lol. Our shadow clan isn't super active anymore because I haven't been super active, but I still have dedicated players in mine that enjoy having an active alliance and play daily. We would all rather play with friendly alliance members than randoms in public, ergo I look forward to joining the orokins. Most of our members are relatively high mastery and can assist you and yours with just about anything. I'm coming up on mastery 21 myself, 1,970 hours in game.

Anyway, we call ourselves "gilded shadow" please send an invite and I'll accept. I'm also curious as to other people's dojos and will want to check yours out. Ours has quite a few oddities and interesting locales inside. Will be glad to give tour.

Edited by (PS4)Th3C0Effici3nt
Typo

• 2 weeks later...