Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm looking forward to the secondary/melee dual equipped feature.

I recently tried out the cyclone kraken stance.  I'm very happy with how the gazal performs.  Seeing that, it got me excited for the secondary/melee dual equipped feature coming soon.  I'm sick and tired of running around with my melee equipped and running into a magnetized door on a grineer tileset.

I have to stop.  Equip a firearm.  Shoot.  Re-equip my melee.  Move on.

The necessity to switch weapons kills the flow of combat for me.

And so I'm eager for feature.  Now I just need to find a suitable single-handed secondary.  I figure I'll look at the euphona prime, but with that ammo capacity a primed ammo mutation seems mandatory.

Any recommendations?

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

vaykor marelok, lex prime, pandero, sonicor... kraken? :P

Winds of purity furis might be pretty fun too.

Honestly I've never run out of ammo with the euphona, oneshots well into the lvl 100s with a crit build, and well beyond that with a status build.

Edited by rapt0rman

You can destroy those without switching weapon either by leaping up and risking a melee blow utilising a weapon with a suitable reach and arc, or, you can leap up then bullet jump beside the sensor to do an amount of damage that should destroy it instantly.

As for secondaries, I'm fond of semi-automatics that have moderate fire rate and heavier punch - the Pandero's my current one, while the Vaykor Marelok used to be my sidearm of choice.

38 minutes ago, Snowmotion said:

You can destroy those without switching weapon either by leaping up and risking a melee blow utilising a weapon with a suitable reach and arc, or, you can leap up then bullet jump beside the sensor to do an amount of damage that should destroy it instantly.

While true, I can personally give you any number of times when I tried saving time that way, and instead got myself shocked instead because my aim was off, or I miscalculated the distance the melee swing would take me, or whatnot. 

As for the OP: Definitely going with my Broken-War and my Lex Prime for that pure Inquisitor experience.