Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.7.1

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, AnzeBozic said:

with passive they get revived right after you left them to bleed in their agony till death.

Wrong

The very moment they go down, they are instantly revived, and you lose loyalty with them. The very moment they go down and are in a bleedout state. You don't even get the chance to revive them normally. You don't get the chance to let the timer run out. The problem is entirely with the passive.

Just now, MarrikBroom said:

So which is it? I see two contradictory statements here and I'm not sure what the case is. However I'll take it to mean 'health conversion got a nerf for characters that have invulnerability phases such as warding halo, hystaria, and iron skin.'

What do you mean? This means that if Rhino has Health Conversion active while he has Iron skin on, then takes a hit, he won't lose the health conversion armor buff. This is not a nerf at all. This just means that you only lose health conversion when you actually take damage, and not just take a hit.

Just now, AnzeBozic said:

Oh it works like that? Well thats dumb and the description of the passive could use an upgrade then. Welp in that case it really doesnt make any sense to lose loyalty.

My bad.  :)

Just a misunderstanding. No worries. :)

5 minutes ago, MarrikBroom said:

Ah OK, sorry. it just looked like that statement contradicted itself.

"The Health Conversion Mod now activates upon taking damage instead of getting hit. "

It was that line, wasn't it? Yeah, the wording is confusing there, so I don't blame you. Health conversion doesn't "activate" on taking damage, you lose it on taking damage. Totally not your fault for the confusion. They could have and should have explained this better.

6 minutes ago, AnzeBozic said:

I mean it just seemed so obvious to me they get revived after timer runs out. The way it works now its nearly useless. And i always thought it would be awesome if oberons passive also made it impossible for your pets to lose loyalty no matter what, then you would be able to go wild without having to worry about that damn bag of flaes.

Yeah, I SHOULD work like that, but it doesn't. Which can be annoying if your pet happens to take a a bad hit by a napalm. Doesn't really matter if you use Kavats, as they don't lose loyalty at all, but for Kubrows and the Helminth Charger, it's very bad. This could be avoided altogether if the loyalty system was removed entirely, which plenty of people want.