Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.7.1

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Health Conversion Mod now activates upon getting hit, instead of upon "taking damage". Previously, Warframes (like Valkyr, Rhino or Nezha) that have abilities that make themselves invincible to damage, were consuming the conversion when hit even though no damage was being done due to invincibility. This rendered the Health Conversion Mod rather useless, and has since been changed to improve functionality. 

Does this not make sense or am I just stupid?

Edit: So if I'm understanding this correctly, they improved HC's functionality by making it so that getting hit takes a stack rather than taking damage but the problem was that when some frames were invincible they'd lose a stack if they got hit anyways so now in order to fix that they made it so that no matter what if you get hit you lose a stack? I'm pretty sure I'm missing something obvious here, so if someone could explain this to me that'd be great

Edited by GeometricBison

3 hours ago, ZephyrPrime said:

Before it was: You're invincible, enemy hits you, you lose HC stack.  

Not it is: You're invincible, enemy hits you, you don't lose an HC stack. 

Thanks for explaining it to me, but it looks like it was just a typo on [DE]Megan's part as the original post was changed from Health Conversion Mod now activates upon getting hit, instead of upon "taking damage" to Health Conversion Mod now activates upon "taking damage", instead of upon getting hit

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mag’s Magnetize Discharge Augment disarm will now also have a chance to Disarm when the bubble explodes naturally.

Still 100% useless. Enemies in the bubble and in range of the bubble die, there is no point whatsoever to this augment in any scenario where Mag is useful.

What is should be is Magnetic Placement; Magnetize is placed where you aim instead of needing an enemy to target, use Pull to detonate early.

Been levelling oberon prime.... does this fix renewal needing to be recast after a period of time when used with rage?  It's not listed so I doubt it.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• The Health Conversion Mod now activates upon taking damage instead of getting hit. Previously, Warframes (like Valkyr, Rhino or Nezha) that have abilities that make themselves invincible to damage, were consuming the conversion when hit even though no damage was being done due to invincibility. This rendered the Health Conversion Mod rather useless, and has since been changed to improve functionality. 

Really a nerf to something thats only really viable on nekros considering how little health drops in the game..... I find it highly unlikely that those 3 frames will be using health conversion mod as well....

Edited by LSG501

15 minutes ago, Grimm said:

hopefully this mod gets nerfed since its now out class's loki disarm for weapon removal with its base 50% disarm affected by power strength 

Or not, since unlike Loki, it doesn't take up a mod-space to have the disarm capability.

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ratels are now more aware of the objectives in Excavation, Survival and Mobile Defense missions.

I can understand Excavation and Mobile Defense, but what objectives are you talking about with Survival? The only 'objectives' in the mode are the Life Support modules (which Ratels can't affect) and the Extraction point (another thing Ratels can't affect). So what are they targeting? They already seem pretty good at finding the nearest enemy and attacking that, so what needed to be changed?

1 minute ago, ZephyrPrime said:

Also not to mention that Loki has twice the max range capability on his disarm. 

If done right, Mag could do it better, but it'd take multiple casts away from the other bubbles, which would take considerable skill.

All around though, it doesn't -outclass- Loki, it is just a good substitute.

Edited by AtoKitsune

1 minute ago, AtoKitsune said:

If done right, Mag could do it better, but it'd take multiple casts away from the other bubbles, which would take considerable skill.

Max range Mag can only pull 37m explosion on her 2, Loki can pull 50.

Edited by ZephyrPrime

Can you please fix the excavation drills. They don't scale to the enemy level, unlike every other defense target. It is rather aggravating when you leave for 2 seconds to grab a power core and a few level 20- 30 troops mow it down before you can get there. Also, the power core restoring the shields isn't that great, especially when you are in a very high level mission. This only promotes not going for a long time in this mission type (which would be beyond less than ideal if it is a fissure mission with a few minutes left when you started it) or redefining what babysitting means. Please, make the drill scale like all the other defense targets so the thing could take a few hits and not be in critical condition (or worse).

Just now, ZephyrPrime said:

Max range Mag can only pull 37m explosion on her 2, Loki can pull 60.

Well yeah, I didn't question the range, I was talking more the disarming. If several bubbles were placed around, it could cover more area.

But, it would take more time, most likely more energy, and more skill to pull off to surpass would could be done very easily by Loki in one cast.

But I want MOAR CONTENT for ME! And I want it NOW! NOW NOW NOW!

Spoiler

Oh well, I guess I just have to learn how to be patient or something. Maybe learn how to appreciate what I already have. Thanks anyway, devs.

Le sigh ...

clemmunity1.png