Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.7.1

[DE]Megan

Mobile defence bug when host migration happens is an issue (datamass dissapears if it wasn't plugged in or when the timer has allready started)Anoying bug that stops the mission totally and only option is to abort.Hopefully its getting fixed soon

Edited by 0utro

50 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• The Health Conversion Mod now activates upon taking damage instead of getting hit. Previously, Warframes (like Valkyr, Rhino or Nezha) that have abilities that make themselves invincible to damage, were consuming the conversion when hit even though no damage was being done due to invincibility. This rendered the Health Conversion Mod rather useless, and has since been changed to improve functionality. 

Yeah but... It's still mostly useless for any and all frames that have shields - which is the vast majority of them

49 minutes ago, Pyus said:

Any chance we can get Oberon Shoulders for Oberon prime? (and well for all prime/non prime frames with shoulder attachments) 

IKR...I love using oberon shoulders on the delux skin...and Volt prime can use volt shoulders so why not this for the rest of em.

58 minutes ago, Pyus said:

Any chance we can get Oberon Shoulders for Oberon prime? (and well for all prime/non prime frames with shoulder attachments) 

^ This! And no word about the Oberon Immortal Skin on Immortal Prime that doesn't look with PBR on at all? Have I spent 40 PL for a beautiful Immortal Skin for naught?

The draught continues, but i have faith it will be worth the wait. You didnt disappoint with The Second Dream or The War Within and whatever big reveal / big thing you're planning next, i am sure you'll do your best to deliver once again.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mag’s Magnetize Discharge Augment disarm will now also have a chance to Disarm when the bubble explodes naturally.

You wasted time to increase the biggest failure at this Aug Mod... 

Realy... thanks for your effort and all...

But this 'Disarming' is useless for Mag...more % hits within her Magnetize while only melee hits can damage her inside...siriously what are your thoughts behind 'disarming' ??!! Dead content.

Less % damage for Magnetize since this increases a % part of all enemies in atk-range i can bubble up. Now % of them can't shot anymore...her bubble multi's can not scale up, its DPS is droping down like hell... what are you thinking?

When i wish as Mag to 'Disarm' a group...i pull them inside bubble. Finish! Isolated aaand disarmed!!

Pull is the "first instance" to disarm enemies, while magnetize keeps that disarming up while isolating them...

And when someone detonates BEFORE duration is ending, the player should get % energy back for not gaining full detonation dmg

------

Instead of all that effort and time lost into a dead content...

why not fix Mag's Magnetize actualy TO WORK to hold targets inside and draged to the center of Magnetize?? 

But nooo ofc not... we need a disarm for her disarming and isolating skill...ooh sry now your #savezone is switching into a #happybutcherLessDMGDeadDDtool

Sometimes i am just wondering why you guys waste time on useless stuff or in this case make a hotfix to increase effect of useless stuff. This Aug can burn siriously.

Realy disapointed

Message from a Main Mag.

Edited by P0Pz

Ever since this update... I have been getting Fps drops.. Before i was at a stable.. 60 Fps.. and now it fluturates constantly and it makes me not able to play the game.. Not sure if its on my end as nothing has changed but the update.. anybody experiencing this constant fps drops randomly ?

2 hours ago, Grimm said:

hopefully this mod gets nerfed since its now out class's loki disarm for weapon removal with its base 50% disarm affected by power strength

You trolling? As if Mag needs nerfs, she gets a meh mod and you want it nerfed?

Also Loki gets easy disarm with no power strenght.

2 hours ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

another week of "nothing"

We just got oberon prime.

Edited by giovanniluca

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed enemies frozen in Stasis sometimes remaining upright, misleading players into thinking they're still alive.

What about rescue targets and those super intelligent defense targets standing upright when they've been downed and bleeding out?