Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.7.1

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, Lynch_The_Chimera said:

Please tell me this doesn't mean that Hema will annihilate our Health Conversion stacks...

I'd put money on a fix coming soon saying: fixed: hema causing health conversion stacks to be used up when they should not... or something to similar effect. 

The odds are the dev's didn't even think of weapons that take health where this might be an issue let alone potential issues with nekros despoil, which actually uses the mod as part of the build.  Despoil could destroy three stacks in quick succession if you loot 3 downed enemies which you were nowhere near when they were killed...

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Health Conversion Mod now activates upon taking damage instead of getting hit. Previously, Warframes (like Valkyr, Rhino or Nezha) that have abilities that make themselves invincible to damage, were consuming the conversion when hit even though no damage was being done due to invincibility. This rendered the Health Conversion Mod rather useless, and has since been changed to improve functionality. 

How about changing it for when health damage is taken, since armor doesn't affect shields?

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Ash Fatal Teleport Augment teleporting enemies down through the floor in certain situations.
  •  

this still kinda happens. They still get pushed into walls and under stairs and such. But thanks anyways :)

Thanks for the good stuff.

But I am having the "Update failed!" launcher issue at the moment.

Tried verifying cache through the warframe launcher, and also running it as administrator.

Is this a server side issue? Connecting from Malaysia by the way.

please fix the holstering for sword and shield weapons for oberon prime because the shield is not properly attached to his hands. plus his deluxe skin and default skin has a holster bug with polearms and staves weapons too.

Edited by Nuvaftw

9 hours ago, AtoKitsune said:

Well yeah, I didn't question the range, I was talking more the disarming. If several bubbles were placed around, it could cover more area.

But, it would take more time, most likely more energy, and more skill to pull off to surpass would could be done very easily by Loki in one cast.

making a quick comparison
Loki in a rd build don't care of strength and duration either, so he can easily go with overextended with no losses and save some slots that can allow also him to put his augment (which is a really strong cc form but in that case a bit of duration is needed to make it really useful), he can cover more range in a single cast and vs corpus he can disarm every enemy not in a nullifier bubble
Mag (of which i'm not a great fan) need to build strenght to increase the disarm chance, that bring hard builds if you want to put overextended for the maximum range (but i think she can sacrifice duration with no great problems); also increasing strength increase the bubble damage, so unless we are in a really high lvl mission most of the enemies will die quite easily and in high lvl mission it's hard to run around without getting killed, and talking of corpus you just need a null bubble to touch your bubble and it's gone so no more disarm in that point

imo it's a nice augment that i'll put in only if i have a slot and i'm for sure not going to build a mag for that or i'll bring a rd loki instead

2 hours ago, Axoul said:

Thanks for the good stuff.

But I am having the "Update failed!" launcher issue at the moment.

Tried verifying cache through the warframe launcher, and also running it as administrator.

Is this a server side issue? Connecting from Malaysia by the way.

I have a tricky solution for that, dunno if it'll fix yours, and I think I'm not allowed to post it here. Check my profile for a website and pm me there if u need help.

43 minutes ago, Fiftycentis said:

making a quick comparison
Loki in a rd build don't care of strength and duration either, so he can easily go with overextended with no losses and save some slots that can allow also him to put his augment (which is a really strong cc form but in that case a bit of duration is needed to make it really useful), he can cover more range in a single cast and vs corpus he can disarm every enemy not in a nullifier bubble
Mag (of which i'm not a great fan) need to build strenght to increase the disarm chance, that bring hard builds if you want to put overextended for the maximum range (but i think she can sacrifice duration with no great problems); also increasing strength increase the bubble damage, so unless we are in a really high lvl mission most of the enemies will die quite easily and in high lvl mission it's hard to run around without getting killed, and talking of corpus you just need a null bubble to touch your bubble and it's gone so no more disarm in that point

imo it's a nice augment that i'll put in only if i have a slot and i'm for sure not going to build a mag for that or i'll bring a rd loki instead

That is why it doesn't need a nerf, it already stresses her builds to insert it. Mag is very powerful, but sparing a mod-slot for an augment takes sacrifice in at least one skill's effectiveness or for survivability.

So about the Health Conversion tweak...

could we get the same about the Energy Conversion too?

I really do hate when abilities that does not benefit from power strength can actually "use" the energy conversion, such as Ivaras cloaking arrow (Quiver), Nekros Descreate, Lokis Abilities (most of them...but yeah, who uses energy conversion or loki-nevermind), Nyx Chaos...etc. You do get my concept right?