[DE]Megan

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.7.1

So about the Health Conversion tweak...

could we get the same about the Energy Conversion too?

I really do hate when abilities that does not benefit from power strength can actually "use" the energy conversion, such as Ivaras cloaking arrow (Quiver), Nekros Descreate, Lokis Abilities (most of them...but yeah, who uses energy conversion or loki-nevermind), Nyx Chaos...etc. You do get my concept right?

• Upvote 1

Fix malee combo counter on Valkyr. Do not reset it when she activates or deactivates hysteria, its still malee. And hysteria is rather useless right now on endgame.

• Upvote 1

Guys i dont want to sound weird but the size of the download does not fit the size of the fixes ^.^ 

• Upvote 1

Soooo, where's the Harrow at? Getting kinda bored on doing occasional kuva and then sorties to get my daily fix of Ayatan quality.

I have leveled up 17 warframes to rank 30 and i have not gotten 'The Right Tool For the Job' fix please.

15 hours ago, LordMazulia said:

Normally, if they get downed, and you revive them, their loyalty stays the same. But with the passive, if they get downed, they are instantly revived and their loyalty will drop.

Well if you revive them normally then you save them while downed and before they die, with passive they get revived right after you left them to bleed in their agony till death. And looking at it this way: they get revived once you finish the mission anyways yet that still lowers their morality as it appears they find that disloyal, the fact you left that timer run out. And since beings shouldnt be able to use their brains to develop or change their feeling or memorize stuff while their dead (cuz otherwise they wouldnt be dead) it really doest matter how long they were dead, either the for rest of the mission or undifyingly small unit of time that passes during the point of timer running out and being revived by oberons passive.

Ofc you can go all like "but they can have soul and other religious stuff" and "its just fantacy game" or "it would be better for gameplay" or just "spacemagic", but then you would be able to make an excuse for pretty much everything in this game like that so it doesnt make much point.

9 minutes ago, AnzeBozic said:

with passive they get revived right after you left them to bleed in their agony till death.

Wrong

The very moment they go down, they are instantly revived, and you lose loyalty with them. The very moment they go down and are in a bleedout state. You don't even get the chance to revive them normally. You don't get the chance to let the timer run out. The problem is entirely with the passive.

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • The Health Conversion Mod now activates upon taking damage instead of getting hit. Previously, Warframes (like Valkyr, Rhino or Nezha) that have abilities that make themselves invincible to damage, were consuming the conversion when hit even though no damage was being done due to invincibility. This rendered the Health Conversion Mod rather useless, and has since been changed to improve functionality. 

So which is it? I see two contradictory statements here and I'm not sure what the case is. However I'll take it to mean 'health conversion got a nerf for characters that have invulnerability phases such as warding halo, hystaria, and iron skin.'

25 minutes ago, LordMazulia said:

Wrong

The very moment they go down, they are instantly revived, and you lose loyalty with them. The very moment they go down and are in a bleedout state. You don't even get the chance to revive them normally. You don't get the chance to let the timer run out. The problem is entirely with the passive.

Oh it works like that? Well thats dumb and the description of the passive could use an upgrade then. Welp in that case it really doesnt make any sense to lose loyalty.

My bad.  :)

Just now, MarrikBroom said:

So which is it? I see two contradictory statements here and I'm not sure what the case is. However I'll take it to mean 'health conversion got a nerf for characters that have invulnerability phases such as warding halo, hystaria, and iron skin.'

What do you mean? This means that if Rhino has Health Conversion active while he has Iron skin on, then takes a hit, he won't lose the health conversion armor buff. This is not a nerf at all. This just means that you only lose health conversion when you actually take damage, and not just take a hit.

Just now, LordMazulia said:

What do you mean? This means that if Rhino has Health Conversion active while he has Iron skin on, then takes a hit, he won't lose the health conversion armor buff. This is not a nerf at all. This just means that you only lose health conversion when you actually take damage, and not just take a hit.

Ah OK, sorry. it just looked like that statement contradicted itself.

Just now, AnzeBozic said:

Oh it works like that? Well thats dumb and the description of the passive could use an upgrade then. Welp in that case it really doesnt make any sense to lose loyalty.

My bad.  :)

Just a misunderstanding. No worries. :)

Just now, LordMazulia said:

Just a misunderstanding. No worries. :)

I mean it just seemed so obvious to me they get revived after timer runs out. The way it works now its nearly useless. And i always thought it would be awesome if oberons passive also made it impossible for your pets to lose loyalty no matter what, then you would be able to go wild without having to worry about that damn bag of flaes.

5 minutes ago, MarrikBroom said:

Ah OK, sorry. it just looked like that statement contradicted itself.

"The Health Conversion Mod now activates upon taking damage instead of getting hit. "

It was that line, wasn't it? Yeah, the wording is confusing there, so I don't blame you. Health conversion doesn't "activate" on taking damage, you lose it on taking damage. Totally not your fault for the confusion. They could have and should have explained this better.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, AnzeBozic said:

I mean it just seemed so obvious to me they get revived after timer runs out. The way it works now its nearly useless. And i always thought it would be awesome if oberons passive also made it impossible for your pets to lose loyalty no matter what, then you would be able to go wild without having to worry about that damn bag of flaes.

Yeah, I SHOULD work like that, but it doesn't. Which can be annoying if your pet happens to take a a bad hit by a napalm. Doesn't really matter if you use Kavats, as they don't lose loyalty at all, but for Kubrows and the Helminth Charger, it's very bad. This could be avoided altogether if the loyalty system was removed entirely, which plenty of people want.

18 hours ago, Grimm said:

hopefully this mod gets nerfed since its now out class's loki disarm for weapon removal with its base 50% disarm affected by power strength 

Oh yeah, because it's not like Irradiating Disarm is any better, right? Right?