Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deluxe skin + regalia + shoulder armor

(XBOX)Imacowmoo195

Ayoo!
On Xbox, if you equip any deluxe skin with any shoulder armor that scales regalia to a certain size with a any regalia, the regalia on the left shoulder will be significantly larger, I'm not sure which shoulder needs to be fixed and I'm not sure if this is a bug but it appears to happen to every one of my deluxe skins with every regalia on any shoulder armor that is supposed to scale the regalia size (acenthus prime, riv-elite, porta, day of the dead porta, eos, eos prime, etc).

I know it's not my profile specifically because I had two alliance mates testing is aswell and it's happening every single time, only on deluxe skins with a regalia and a shoulder armor that scales the regalia size, the right shoulder is always atleast 50 percent smaller. I think it's the right shoulder that's being buggy but if you guys give me a reply needing more detail I can try to attach a short video showing the issue. 
Maybe it's not a bug? Maybe it's meant to be this way? I'm not sure, either way, it's not a huge deal but it is mildly irritating and it has been happening for many months. A little feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by (XB1)Imacowmoo195