Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.7.2

[DE]Megan

Secretly this was damage 3.0 patch and they've nerfed everything good and buffed everything else. Have fun getting back those weapons that used to be low tier, but are now the only things that can kill anything... lol :P

Ok ,SO I have A request I just brushed off my rhino prime and ran a mission, I see that somewhere along the line here the iron skin got a nerf, When I asked in the discord channel that I was in. It was explained to me that now you have to use the syndicate mod to do what you use to do , because some players just went and rhino charged and charged to build it up and then made videos and said how OP it was. so just reduce the mod not the frame some players do not play that style of play, and it is not a game just for the players that think of how they can make something so op that the de's need to nerf it.

thank you

zP9Qcdz.pngI believe since THIS update, my warframe launcher hasn't been able to get things right. Everytime I launch it and try to play warframe i only see: "Update failed! Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe and try again (been there done that). The update will be restarted shortly" I tried many things that the community has done or tried or told us to do but nothing worked. Some of my friends are facing the same problem but some aren't so that's weird. Can u please look into this?

Edited by LeoWalau21

On 6/16/2017 at 3:00 AM, MaidGalaxy said:

Oberon P has an "entirely different problem" going on with his shoulders, compared to Oberon P.

Imo it's a questionable design choice to actually take away from the vanilla frame when creating the prime version, but then again, i'm not the one who is making those decisions, all i can do is stating my opinions on them / give critisism.

Well, I do like his OGberon styling more but the base parta doesn't seem all that different. Not to mention it's not completely fair that you didn't equip Oberon Prime's shoulder attachments.

On 17.6.2017 at 4:08 PM, Slendy-Broseph said:

Not to mention it's not completely fair that you didn't equip Oberon Prime's shoulder attachments.

But that's the entire point, he doesn't look good without his primed shoulders, you can't use anything but those shoulders to make him not look disproportionate.

tbh, i expected a prime version of his already existing viney shoulders, you know, add to the theme, like Valkyr got ribbons on the auxillary slot where vanilla valkyr had cables as an option, or Trinity Prime, where the "wings" she had got adjusted, her skirt got adjusted, her shoulders got adjusted and the helmet still has the classic lines with writing going along them.

Oberon P doesn't feel like Oberon P, but it's own thing, because so many things that made Oberon the frame that he is got taken / changed to a degree that it doesn't resemble the original much any longer.

On 6/21/2017 at 4:32 AM, MaidGalaxy said:

But that's the entire point, he doesn't look good without his primed shoulders, you can't use anything but those shoulders to make him not look disproportionate.

tbh, i expected a prime version of his already existing viney shoulders, you know, add to the theme, like Valkyr got ribbons on the auxillary slot where vanilla valkyr had cables as an option, or Trinity Prime, where the "wings" she had got adjusted, her skirt got adjusted, her shoulders got adjusted and the helmet still has the classic lines with writing going along them.

Oberon P doesn't feel like Oberon P, but it's own thing, because so many things that made Oberon the frame that he is got taken / changed to a degree that it doesn't resemble the original much any longer.

Yea. I want my gilded glorious bearded Oberon Prime and his glorios branch shoulders :(